Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Favourite Baby Brand?

Hi everyone,
    I have a little boy who is almost 1, and my OH and I have decided to try for another baby. When I was expecting our first, I had no clue as to what brands etc to use for the baby, being a mum for the first time and having no younger sibling or relations etc and being quite young myself (19/20). So, I just went with the ones that I had heard of, were on offer, or cheap etc.
    So, in preparation for doing it ALL over agian, I would love some honest opinions on what sort of brands etc that you wonderful parents out there have found useful, what was a waste of money and what you cannot live without!
    For instance, I bought a Tommee Tippee electric steam sterilizer, but I have been disappointed in it and will have to replace it with a new one even though its only a year old! The lid is no longer airtight, and there is limescale on it that, no matter how many times I clean it and descale it, won't come off. Any suggestions on sterilizers?
    Am interested in hearing what you all have to say, from buggies to bottles to blankets!
    Although, I do live in the UK, so I might not now any other non UK brands, am still interested in your opinions!! But probably the UK lot might know what I'm talking about?
    Anyways, speak soon, looking forward to your replies! xo
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx