Her husband, age 26: Alaric Johnson
    Her firstborn – son, age 1: Alasdair Alaric Johnson

Your sister, age 28: Molly Avalon
    Your brother, age 27: Dexter Louis
    Your brother, age 25: Hugo Edison
    Your brother, age 22: Roman Gabriel
    Your brother, age 21: Byron Thomas
    Your brother, age 19: Max Walter

Your baby girl is now 6 months old. You just found out you’re pregnant again. Your daughter will be very close in age with this baby, just the way Kaydence is to Aayden. At one of your check-ups, the doctor informs you that you’re carrying quadruplets. When you’re 5 months pregnant, you learn that one of the baby’s – a little girl – has died. The doctor instantly orders you on bedrest, and you whole-heartedly comply. 2 months later, you give birth to 1 girl and 2 boys. You name them Flora Juno, Oliver Emerson, & Emmett Theodore. You name the stillborn baby Hope Phoebe.

By the time your triplets are a year old, you’ve got a handle on your house full of 7 kids. Then, you get a call from Conrad. He tells you that your sister, Molly and your second oldest brother, Dexter were both killed in a car accident last month. Conrad was named as the god-father of the children each of them had. The problem is…between the two of them, they had 9 children. He can’t support that many children in addition to the 4 he already has. So he wants to know if you’d be willing to take Dexter’s 3 kids, and he’ll take Molly’S 6 kids. That would mean you’d each be supporting 10 children. You talk it over with Rhys, and although he looks stressed at the idea, how can he deny caring for the nieces and nephews of his wife and best friend? So within the next 2 weeks, you obtain custody of Dexter’s children, and Conrad obtains custody of Molly’s 6 children.

What are the names of your sister’s children?
    SD (Sister’s Daughter) 1, age 14: Zelda Avalon Blake
    SD 2, age 8: Aerith Molly Finch
    SD 3, age 7: Selphie Tabitha Finch
    SD 4, age 5: Sora Vivienne Finch
    SD 5, age 2: Kairi Grace Finch
    SS (Sister’s Son) 6, age 2: Raiden Dexter Finch

What are the names of your brother’s children?
    BS (Brother’s Son) 1, age 9: Felix Amadeus Blake
    BS 2, age 6: Colin Aurelius Blake
    BS 3, age 2: Ezra Tiberius Blake

You learn that Dexter never held a very steady relationship, and that each boy has a different mother. None of them know their mother and each boy looks quite very different from the other. Your niece, Zelda, tells you that her mother was the only person that knew the family secret about the boys’ mothers. This interests you, and you decide you want to dig up this “family secret”. Your hands are beyond full for now, so you’ll need to wait a while. But you ask Zelda to tell you more. She reveals that her mother was raped by her faster father when she was a young girl, so she ran away, and had Zelda on her own. She recalls moving around all the time as a young child until Molly met her husband. They married and had 5 children. Zelda was raised with him as her father. Sadly, he passed away right before the twins were born from cancer.

Time goes by, and the boys settle into your family. You decide it’s about time to start digging up this deep, dark past that your family seems to have. That includes locating all your long-lost brothers.

TO BE CONTINUED...

You, age 23: Tabitha Ariel Landry-Gabor
    Your first baby daddy, age 25: Theo Wyatt Walsh
    Your firstborn - daughter, age 8: Leighanna Ayva Fischer-Gabor
    Your second-born - son, age 7: Zayn Khristoffer Fischer-Gabor
    Your ex-boyfriend, deceased: Dylan Simon Fischer
    Your third-born - child, age 4: Sparrow Byron Fischer-Gabor
    Your husband, age 28: Nicholas Felix Gabor
    Your fourth-born - daughter, age 6 months: Clementine Ariadne Gabor

Tabby, Nico, Anna, Kit, Byron and Clio

Your brother, age 31: Adam Byron Langley
    His firstborn - son, age 13: Leo Vaughn Langley
    His second-born - son, age 9: Bram Edward Langley
    His wife, age 30: Matilda Phoebe Langley
    His third-born - daughter, age 6: Ariel Tabitha Langley
    His fourth-born – child, age 3: Coral Madeline Langley

Adam, Tilly, Leo, Bram, Ari and Cora

Your foster sister, age 24: Angelina Tatum Williams
    Her husband, age 26: Alfred Alaric Williams
    Her firstborn – son, age 1: Alonzo Alfred Williams

Lina, Freddie and Lon

Your sister, age 28: Emeline Molly Langley
    Your brother, age 27: Hugo Joel Langley
    Your brother, age 25: Louis Conrad Langley
    Your brother, age 22: Oscar Boone Langley
    Your brother, age 21: Dexter Andrew Langley
    Your brother, age 19: Max Porter Langley

----------

Your baby girl is now 6 months old. You just found out you’re pregnant again. Your daughter will be very close in age with this baby, just the way Anna is to Kit. At one of your check-ups, the doctor informs you that you’re carrying quadruplets. When you’re 5 months pregnant, you learn that one of the baby’s – a little girl – has died. The doctor instantly orders you on bedrest, and you whole-heartedly comply. 2 months later, you give birth to 1 Girl and 2 Boys. You name them Flora Valentina *Florrie*, Everett Kingston *Rhett*, & Milo Hayden. You name the stillborn baby Serenity Matilda *Ren*.

By the time your triplets are a year old, you’ve got a handle on your house full of 7 kids. Then, you get a call from Adam. He tells you that your sister, Emeline and your second oldest brother, Hugo were both killed in a car accident last month. Adam was named as the god-father of the children each of them had. The problem is…between the two of them, they had 9 children. He can’t support that many children in addition to the 4 he already has. So he wants to know if you’d be willing to take Hugo’s 3 kids, and he’ll take Emeline’s 6 kids. That would mean you’d each be supporting 10 children. You talk it over with Nicholas, and although he looks stressed at the idea, how can he deny caring for the nieces and nephews of his wife and best friend? So within the next 2 weeks, you obtain custody of Hugo’s children, and Adam obtains custody of Emeline’s 6 children.

SD (Sister’s Daughter) 1, age 14: Sora Molly Langley
    SD 2, age 8: Tifa Emeline Finch
    SD 3, age 7: Zelda Tabitha Finch
    SD 4, age 5: Rinoa Ariel Finch
    SD 5, age 2: Aerith Grace Finch
    SS (Sister’s Son) 6, age 2: Daxter Hugo Finch

BS (Brother’s Son) 1, age 9: Dominic Titus Langley
    BS 2, age 6: Felix Severus Langley
    BS 3, age 2: Ezra Amadeus Langley

You learn that Hugo never held a very steady relationship, and that each boy has a different mother. None of them know their mother and each boy looks quite very different from the other. Your niece, Sora, tells you that her mother was the only person that knew the family secret about the boys’ mothers. This interests you, and you decide you want to dig up this “family secret”. Your hands are beyond full for now, so you’ll need to wait a while. But you ask Sora to tell you more. She reveals that her mother was raped by her foster father when she was a young girl, so she ran away, and had Sora on her own. Sora recalls moving around all the time as a young child until Emeline met her husband. They married and had 5 children. Sora was raised with him as her father. Sadly, he passed away right before the twins were born from cancer.

Time goes by, and the boys settle into your family. You decide it’s about time to start digging up this deep, dark past that your family seems to have. That includes locating all your long-lost brothers.
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

You, age 23: Tabitha Laila Heath-Alden – ‘Tabby
    Your first baby daddy, age 25: Conrad Clinton Schneider
    Your firstborn - daughter, age 8: Aubree Alyzabeth Whitaker
    Your second-born - son, age 7: Koltyn Alyxzandr Whitaker
    Your ex-boyfriend, deceased: August Lachlan Whitaker
    Your third-born - child, age 4: Juniper Laila Whitaker – ‘June
    Your husband, age 28: Henry Cassius Alden
    Your fourth-born - daughter, age 6 months: Clementine Ariadne Alden – ‘Clem

Your brother, age 31: Walter Thomas Heath
    His firstborn - son, age 13: Knox Edward Heath
    His second-born - son, age 9: Leo Henry Heath
    His wife, age 30: Elle Veronica Heath
    His third-born - daughter, age 6: Laila Tabitha Heath – ‘Heaven
    His fourth-born – child, age 3: River Philip Heath

Your foster sister, age 24: Vivienne Lydia Beasley-Williams – ‘Viv
    Her husband, age 26:Alexio Alan Williams – ‘Alex
    Her firstborn – son, age 1:Alonzo Alan Williams

Your sister, age 28: Emeline Molly Heath
    Your brother, age 27: Asher Byron Heath
    Your brother, age 25: Andrew Hunter Heath
    Your brother, age 22: Boone McKinley Heath
    Your brother, age 21: Dexter Wyatt Heath – ‘Dex
    Your brother, age 19: Shane Roman Heath

----------

Your baby girl is now 6 months old. You just found out you’re pregnant again. Your daughter will be very close in age with this baby, just the way Aubree is to Koltyn. At one of your check-ups, the doctor informs you that you’re carrying quadruplets. When you’re 5 months pregnant, you learn that one of the baby’s – a little girl – has died. The doctor instantly orders you on bedrest, and you whole-heartedly comply. 2 months later, you give birth to 1 girl and 2 boys. You name them Violet Willow Alden, Carter Theodore Alden, & Rocco Lincoln Alden. You name the stillborn baby Ever Elle Alden.

By the time your triplets are a year old, you’ve got a handle on your house full of 7 kids. Then, you get a call from Walter. He tells you that your sister, Emeline Molly – ‘Emma’ and your second oldest brother, Asher Byron Heath were both killed in a car accident last month. Walter was named as the god-father of the children each of them had. The problem is…between the two of them, they had 9 children. He can’t support that many children in addition to the 4 he already has. So he wants to know if you’d be willing to take Asher’s 3 kids, and he’ll take Emma’s 6 kids. That would mean you’d each be supporting 10 children. You talk it over with Henry, and although he looks stressed at the idea, how can he deny caring for the nieces and nephews of his wife and best friend? So within the next 2 weeks, you obtain custody of Asher’s children, and Walter obtains custody of Emma’s 6 children.

SD 1, age 14: Kairi Molly Heath
    SD 2, age 8: Aerith Emeline Finch
    SD 3, age 7: Astaroth Tabitha Finch – ‘Tari
    SD 4, age 5: Cortana Laila Finch – ‘Cora
    SD 5, age 2: Sora Chloe Finch
    SS 6, age 2: Raiden Asher Finch

BS 1, age 9: Colin Amadeus Heath
    BS 2, age 6: Isaac Aurelius Heath
    BS 3, age 2: Noah Severus Heath

You learn that Asher never held a very steady relationship, and that each boy has a different mother. None of them know their mother and each boy looks quite very different from the other. Your niece, Kairi, tells you that her mother was the only person that knew the family secret about the boys’ mothers. This interests you, and you decide you want to dig up this “family secret”. Your hands are beyond full for now, so you’ll need to wait a while. But you ask Kairi to tell you more. She reveals that her mother was raped by her foster father when she was a young girl, so she ran away, and had Kairi on her own. Kairi recalls moving around all the time as a young child until Emma met her husband. They married and had 5 children. Kairi was raised with him as her father. Sadly, he passed away right before the twins were born from cancer.

Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!

You, age 23: Ella Molly Xylander
    Your first baby daddy, age 25: Adam Chase Gallagher
    Your firstborn - daughter, age 8: Aubree Izabellah Whitaker
    Your second-born - son, age 7: Jaxsonn Jaykob Whitaker "Jack"
    Your ex-boyfriend, deceased: Dylan Lucas Whitaker
    Your third-born - child, age 4: River Daniel Whitaker
    Your husband, age 28: Nicholas Felix Xylander
    Your fourth-born - daughter, age 6 months: Juliet Aurelia Xylander

Your brother, age 31: Christian Daniel Patton
    His firstborn - son, age 13: Finn Edward Patton
    His second-born - son, age 9: Leo Henry Patton
    His wife, age 30: Eleonora Phoebe Patton "Nora"
    His third-born - daughter, age 6: Molly Ella Patton
    His fourth-born – child, age 3: Coral Sophia Patton

Your foster sister, age 24: Laila Vivienne Jones
    Her husband, age 26: Alexio Alasdair Jones "Alex"
    Her firstborn – son, age 1: Alfred Alasdair Jones "Alfie"

Your sister, age 28: Emeline Lydia Patton
    Your brother, age 27: Gabriel Otto Patton
    Your brother, age 25: Dexter Louis Patton
    Your brother, age 22: Gus Mateo Patton
    Your brother, age 21: Theo Kai Patton
    Your brother, age 19: Tyler Lee Patton

My baby girl is now 6 months old. I just found out I'm pregnant again. My daughter will be very close in age with this baby, just the way Aubree is to Jack. At one of my check-ups, the doctor informs me that I'm carrying quadruplets. When I'm 5 months pregnant, I learn that one of the babies - a little girl - has died. The doctor instantly orders me on bedrest, and I whole-heartedly comply. 2 months later, I give birth to 1 girl and 2 boys. We name them Juno Phoebe Xylander, Theodore Emmett Xylander and Oliver Milo Xylander "Ollie". We name the stillborn baby Hope Eleonora Xylander.

By the time my triplets are a year old, I've got a handle on my house full of 7 kids. Then, I get a call from Christian. He tells me that my sister, Emeline and my second oldest brother, Gabriel were both killed in a car accident last month. Christian was named as the god-father of the children each of them had. The problem is...between the two of them, they had 9 children. He can't support that many children in addition to the 4 he already has. So he wants to know if I'd be willing to take Gabriel's 3 kids, and he'll take Emeline's 6 kids. That would mean we'd each be supporting 10 children. I talk it over with Nicholas, and although he looks stressed at the idea, how can he deny caring for the nieces and nephews of his wife and best friend? So within the next 2 weeks, we obtain custody of Gabriel's children, and Christian obtains custody of Emeline's 6 children.

SD (Sister’s Daughter) 1, age 14: Zelda Lydia Patton
    SD 2, age 8: Selphie Emeline Burch
    SD 3, age 7: Sora Ella Burch
    SD 4, age 5: Kairi Molly Burch
    SD 5, age 2: Cortana Grace Burch
    SS (Sister’s Son) 6, age 2: Kain Gabriel Burch

BS (Brother’s Son) 1, age 9: Felix Caius Patton
    BS 2, age 6: Leo Remus Patton
    BS 3, age 2: Noah Titus Patton

I learn that Gabriel never held a very steady relationship, and that each boy has a different mother. None of them know their mother and each boy looks quite very different from the other. My niece, Zelda, tells me that her mother was the only person that knew the family secret about the boys' mothers. This interests me, and I decide I want to dig up this "family secret". My hands are beyond full for now, so I'll need to wait a while. But I ask Zelda to tell me more. She reveals that her mother was raped by her foster father when she was a young girl, so she ran away, and had Zelda on her own. Zelda recalls moving around all the time as a young child until Emeline met her husband. They married and had 5 children. Zelda was raised with him as her father. Sadly, he passed away right before the twins were born, from cancer.

Time goes by, and the boys settle in my family. I decide it's about time to start digging up this deep, dark past that my family seem to have. That includes locating all my long-lost brothers.

You, age 23: Avalon Verity Gallagher "Ava"
    Your first baby daddy, age 25: Carter Edison Patton
    Your firstborn - daughter, age 8: Makynziey Ayva Fischer "Kynziey"
    Your second-born - son, age 7: Karsin Andrue Fischer
    Your ex-boyfriend, deceased: Dylan Vincent Fischer
    Your third-born - child, age 4: Sky Tatum Fischer
    Your husband, age 28: Rhys Maximus Adessi
    Your fourth-born - daughter, age 6 months: Amelia Livia Adessi "Lia"

Your brother, age 31: Andrew Lee Gallagher
    His firstborn - son, age 13: Knox Graham Gallagher
    His second-born - son, age 9: Breton Cole Gallagher "Bret"
    His wife, age 30: Amelie Matilda Gallagher
    His third-born - daughter, age 6: Verity Avalon Gallagher
    His fourth-born – child, age 3: Lake Nathan Gallgher

Your foster sister, age 24: Tatum Laila Cote "Tate"
    Her husband, age 26: Alonzo Alaric Williams "Alan"
    Her firstborn – son, age 1: Alessandro Alaric Williams "Alex"

Your sister, age 28: Emeline Piper Gallagher "Emme"
    Your brother, age 27: Joel Kai Gallagher
    Your brother, age 25: Max Roman Gallagher
    Your brother, age 22: Gus Wyatt Gallagher
    Your brother, age 21: Tyler Shane Gallagher
    Your brother, age 19: Cruz Daniel Gallgher

----------

Your baby girl is now 6 months old. You just found out you’re pregnant again. Your daughter will be very close in age with this baby, just the way Kynziey is to Karsin. At one of your check-ups, the doctor informs you that you’re carrying quadruplets. When you’re 5 months pregnant, you learn that one of the baby’s – a little girl – has died. The doctor instantly orders you on bedrest, and you whole-heartedly comply. 2 months later, you give birth to 1 girl and 2 boys. You name them Ryder Levi, Hudson Owen, & Adeline Savannah. You name the stillborn baby Destiny Matilda.

By the time your triplets are a year old, you’ve got a handle on your house full of 7 kids. Then, you get a call from Drew. He tells you that your sister, Emme and your second oldest brother, Joel were both killed in a car accident last month. Drew was named as the god-father of the children each of them had. The problem is…between the two of them, they had 9 children. He can’t support that many children in addition to the 4 he already has. So he wants to know if you’d be willing to take Joel’s 3 kids, and he’ll take Emme’s 6 kids. That would mean you’d each be supporting 10 children. You talk it over with Rhys, and although he looks stressed at the idea, how can he deny caring for the nieces and nephews of his wife and best friend? So within the next 2 weeks, you obtain custody of Joel’s children, and Drew obtains custody of Emme’s 6 children.

SD (Sister’s Daughter) 1, age 14: Cortana Piper Gallagher "Cory"
    SD 2, age 8: Kairi Emeline Daughtry
    SD 3, age 7: Tifa Avalon Daughtry "Tif"
    SD 4, age 5: Selphie Verity Daughtry
    SD 5, age 2: Rinoa Hailey Daughtry "Noah"
    SS (Sister’s Son) 6, age 2: Raiden Andrew Daughtry "Aiden"

BS (Brother’s Son) 1, age 9: Jackson Marius Gallagher
    BS 2, age 6: Ezra Caius Gallagher
    BS 3, age 2: Colin Aurelius Gallagher

You learn that Joel never held a very steady relationship, and that each boy has a different mother. None of them know their mother and each boy looks quite very different from the other. Your niece, Cory, tells you that her mother was the only person that knew the family secret about the boys’ mothers. This interests you, and you decide you want to dig up this “family secret”. Your hands are beyond full for now, so you’ll need to wait a while. But you ask Cory to tell you more. She reveals that her mother was raped by her foster father when she was a young girl, so she ran away, and had Cory on her own. Cory recalls moving around all the time as a young child until Emme met her husband. They married and had 5 children. Cory was raised with him as her father. Sadly, he passed away right before the twins were born from cancer.