Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Ruth .... siblings were Arthur, Robert, Carole, Susan, and Thomas.
    Howard... Siblings were Micheal, Neil, and Keith.

My mom's side is:
    Gma: Annalise
    Gpa: Christian Frederik
    Mom: Jane (no middle)
    Uncle: Otto Johannes
    Current faves:

Elinor Jane, Alma Rose, Lily Margaret, Viola Edith, Esther Paulina

Conrad James, Walter Edward, Arthur Frederick, Hugo William, Sylvester Henry

My mom: Cornelia "Conny"
    Her brother: Armin Hans Franz (at least I think these are his MNs, I only found out about them a few years ago when I found a family tree my cousin once created)
    His wife: Claudia
    My (only) cousin: Katharina; husband Malte, kids Lara Marie and Nils (don't know his MN)
    Maternal grandparents: Veronika "Vroni" and Johann "Hans"
    My step-dad: Dieter

My dad: Georg Jr. (mn Simon; I don't think middle names are taken into consideration when doing the Jr./Sr. thing because they're not as common here as they are in the USA or elsewhere)
    His SO: Sieglinde "Siggi"
    His sister: Heidemarie "Heidi" (no husband or kids)
    Paternal grandparents: Mathilde "Thilde" and Georg Sr. (actually, there were about 5 Georgs in a row, but the III, IV et al. thing is not practiced in Germany. If I had been a boy, I would have been yet another Georg).

Me: Christine
    My sister: Stephanie

Most of my family doesn't have a middle name ... in fact, the concept of "middle names" doesn't exist here, if one has any, they are referred to as "second, third ... first name".
    Last edited by ayane; November 24th, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Twenty-something SF & fantasy writer, name and language nerd in constant search of new names to bestow on defenseless characters. :-)

My list of all-time faves, continuously updated with new comments and thoughts.

My mom is Alyson Jane and she has a brother called Philip, who has Rebecca Emily (Becca, Bex or Becky) and Taylor.

My dad is Richard David and he has two sisters and two brothers: Clare, Sarah, Andrew (goes by Kenny to his mates) and Jonathan (Jonny). Jonny is the only one with kids (other than my dad) even though he is the youngest, a stepson called Joshua (Josh) and Ella May.
    ♪Little Miss Geek♪
    Boys - Angus Cormac, Ross Linden, Miles Elias, Tierney Pax, Clancy Luca
    Girls - Fifer Amity, Lane Geneva, Blythe Elowen, Bronwen Eliza, Anwen Bryony

♥♥♥

Bonnie: Joann, Mary, Wayne, Noel, & Sharon
    Richard: Dorothy & Carlin (half brother)
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training