Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nicknames for Ignatius?

Baby boy due in July will be Ignatius Felix. I was just trying to think of possible nn's? I think the obvious Iggy is adorable but options are always nice! Big sisters are Eloise (Elle) and Beatrix (Bea)

Is Gus too much of a stretch? Any other less common suggestions? I'm not fond of Nate.
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

I don't think Gus is too much of a stretch. What about Nat? Or maybe Ace the sounds are there though it's somewhat of a stretch
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I think Nate or Ace would be great nicknames!

I second Ace if you don't care for Nate! I used to carpool with a Spanish fellow names Ignatius...his nickname was Nacho. Probably not what you will pick, but I enjoyed remembering him as I typed, haha.

I do think Gus is a bit of a stretch but still definitely usable! My other thought had been Nat/Nate, but I think Ace could work well, too.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George