Names Searched Right Now:

more names for baby girl

Still looking for "the one"...I really like Ella Grace but I'm thinking it might be too common. I also like Rachel and Lacey. Not sure what I would use as middle names though...any suggestions?

Ella Grace is so pretty. I don't mind Lacey (not a favourite, but I don't dislike it) but I adore Rachel. Here are a few suggestions for them...

Lacey Jane
    Lacey Eliza
    Lacey Pearl
    Lacey Ella
    Lacey Genevieve
    Lacey Violet
    Lacey June
    Lacey Skye
    Lacey Matilda

Rachel Grace
    Rachel Annie
    Rachel Daisy
    Rachel Evangeline
    Rachel Margo
    Rachel Amelia
    Rachel Iris
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I think Ella Grace is a tad common. I, personally, wouldn't want to use something with that much popularity. How about these as alternatives:

Isabel
    Stella
    Aria
    Lucy
    Rosalie
    Ruby
    Juliet
    Alia
    Anneliese
    Lila
    Lilia
    Phoebe
    Poppy
    Willow
    Willa
    Hanna
    Charlotte
    Isla

Or better yet - Eliana Grace nn Ella. Eliana is beautiful. Eliana Rachel would be nice as well.

Just wanted to say that I have a friend with an Ella Grace. She said she's met a MILLION little girls since with that same name. It's beautiful but VERY popular.