Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What image do you get with these names??

I wanna know what you guys picture when you think of these names and also the images and personality's they give off. Post a picture if you feel like it.

Isla Elizabeth
    Lucy Caroline
    Vivienne Britton
    Lila Claire
    Eve Clara
    Marley Caroline

Thanks so much!!

Isla Elizabeth - I picture someone very elegant and vivacious, perhaps rather cunning as well. This is very pretty.
    Lucy Caroline - A very sweet, whimsical, innocent, introverted girl. This is nice but kind of boring.
    Vivienne Britton - A girl with fire in her heart and a defined elegance but perhaps carries herself with an air of superiority. I like this a lot, even though it sounds pretentious.
    Lila Claire - A softhearted, rather passive girl who loves animals. This name is ordinary in my opinion.
    Eve Clara - A simple but strong girl who is focused and ambitious. I like this one a lot. It is quite eloquent.
    Marley Caroline - I can't help but think of a dog when I hear Marley. Neither do I think Marley and Caroline go together.

Is there a way I can make Lucy Caroline more interesting and Vivienne Britton less pretentious and Lila Claire more interesting and unique?? thanks for the input!

I think it's the combination of Lucy and Caroline that make it kind of boring. Both names are quite common (at least where I live!), and I think they need something less common or more unexpected to balance each other out. What about Lucy Clementine? Or I love Lucia Clementine. Lucy Deirdre?

As for Vivienne Britton.... Hmm. I do really like that combination. Both names alone are already rather pretentious-sounding, namely Britton. But you know what, that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Vivienne Britton is really pretty. Or, what about Vivienne Bridget?

As for Lila Claire, what does it for me is the name Lila. It is just so flimsy to me. When names have so many different spellings and variations -- Lilah, Lyla, Leila, Laila, Laelia, etc. -- it just cheapens the name in my head, and for that reason, I find Lila Claire to be ordinary. What about Delilah Blair? I think that's lovely.

Have you considered:

Esme
    Madeleine
    Willa
    Lydia
    Hope
    Serena
    Phoebe
    Wren
    Elise
    Annabel
    Lyra
    Audrey
    Scarlett
    Adelaide
    Maeve
    Linden
    Georgia
    Hannah

I hope that helps!

Wow, what a help!! :O Funny thing most of those names were on my list once upon a time and were turned down by another berry or my husband. Britton is a family name actually but I understand how it may sound pretentious. I don't like the name Delilah as pretty as Delilah Blair looks and sounds but the name meaning just bugs me. Great ideas anyhow!! I love:

Lucy Esme
    Elise Annabel
    Lydia Adelaide
    Wren Elise (was on my list but hubby didn't like it)
    Willa Annabel (same as above)
    Audrey Blair