Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Azalea?

I love this name! I would pronounce it like the flower: ah-ZAY-lee-ah. When said quickly it can sound more like uh-ZAYL-ya. Zaley is a cute nn.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

I say it more like "ah ZALE ya" I think it makes a great name and with singers Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks (who I think says her name differently) I think the name could become more familiar but not big.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

A-zay-lee-uh, like the flower. Though it's too exotic for me to use myself I would be pleasantly surprised to meet an Azalea. It has a beautiful sound.

I've never thought about this as a name, but it sounds beautiful! I'd pronounce it like the flower as well - A-Zay-Lee-Uh.

A-zay-lee-uh.

I think it's a cool alternative to the more obvious flower names. If she didn't like it when older she could introduce herself as Leah