Names Searched Right Now:

Which would you choose with my sibset?

Hey berries. Just looking for new feedback.

My hubby and I won't be trying to add to our family for another 6-8 months, but I'm a name nerd and since we have a tough time coming to agreement on girls' names, it's never too early to brainstorm!

We tend to favor Biblical names, virtues, names that have ties to Biblical names, names with positive meanings. Nothing too fussy or overly frilly, and we don't do nicknames generally speaking. We would like to honor hubby's deceased great-grandmother Mary to whom he was very close with. This can be first or middle. Below are the names we are agreed on:

Juliet Mary / Juliet Hope
    Genevieve Mary / Genevieve Joy
    Mariel Joy / Mariel Hope
    Mercy Ray / Mercy Mariel

Which name do you think sounds best and seems natural with big sisters Christian and Lillah (rhymes with Willa) and brothers Noah and Elijah?

With Christian, Lillah, Noah, and Elijah, I like Genevieve Mary the best! Genevieve is very sweet, and, while it's not Biblical, I think she is very charming next to Christian and Lillah. Juliet and Mercy are lovely, as well.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like both Juliet and Genevieve with your sibset. My favorite combos are Juliet Hope and Genevieve Mary.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

Oops. To clarify: Mary, Mariel, and Ray are all names to honor his ggma.