Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Where I live, no one has ever heard of the place lol small town Louisiana isn't the most cultured place :/ But I'm willing to do some research!
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

I like it, I think it's pretty but I'm not sure about how usable it is. It has regular name elements, Camille and Rose, so that is something good it has going for it. As for place names, a lot of the names used to name places have roots in names originally meant for and still used for people. I Remember hearing that Camden, for example was a Scottish boys first name before becoming a last name/place name. There are a ton of places called Camden all over the world, I'm sure there is more than one Camrose in the world too. My point is that you never know what association anyone will attach to any name, place name or not. If you like a name and could see it working within your child's peer group than go for it. Is Camrose really any more unusual to the average person than say Eulalia, Oceane, or Marigold, which are names that are commonly pushed within baby naming communities (at least they are unusual in my area)?

Even Camden is unusual in my area! If you tell someone you're thinking of naming your child Eulalia here, they'll probably think you should be in a mental hospital. Everyone where I live is so conservative. But thanks for that view @ursa_minor!
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

I kind of like it! I'm usually not a huge place-names person, but Camrose has a sweet sound. It reminds me of Primrose or Penrose. I do prefer Primrose personally but it is cool. I think Cam/Cami and Rose/Rosie/Ro are cute nns for it. Camrose Snow does sound very pretty!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus