Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Names for our twin girls?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beatrice Ophelia Jane & Felicity Cordelia Grace

10 17.24%
  • Beatrice Ophelia Jane & Genevieve Cordelia Blythea

8 13.79%
  • Genevieve Camilla Rose & Anneliese Margaret Faye

22 37.93%
  • Eloise Matilda Claire & Violet Annabelle Mae

10 17.24%
  • Felicity Juliet Grace & Violet Ophelia Jane

8 13.79%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which names for our twin girls :)?

Hey everyone, thank you do much for all your amazing help!
    DH and I have a few combos we'd like you to vote on for our twin girls due in May .

Beatrice Ophelia Jane & Felicity Cordelia Grace
    "Bea & Lissie"

Beatrice Ophelia Jane & Genevieve Cordelia Blythe
    "Bea & Ginny"

Genevieve Camilla Rose & Anneliese Margaret Faye
    "Ginny & Annie"

Eloise Matilda Claire & Violet Annabelle Mae
    "Ellie & Lettie"

Felicity Juliet Grace & Violet Ophelia Jane
    "Lissie & Lettie"

Please leave your opinions as well as votes !
    Our first buns in the oven....
    Are twin girls due in May!

Oops, typo in the poll!
    It's Genevieve Cordelia Blythe!
    Sorry, I'm on my iPhone!
    Our first buns in the oven....
    Are twin girls due in May!

I love how Beatrice and Felicity share almost the same meaning, and the Shakespearean connection of Ophelia and Cordelia! Jane and Grace are also lovely.

Genevieve Camilla Rose & Anneliese Margaret Faye
    "Ginny & Annie"

I LOVE your Genevieve combo! Beautiful! I am not a big fan of Anneliese because it's very common here in Holland. But the combo sounds stunning together! And works nice with Genevieve.

I would have LOVED Genevieve and Violet together!

Genevieve Camilla Rose and Violet Ophelia Jane
    "Ginny and Lettie"

I voted for Genevieve Camilla Rose & Anneliese Margaret Faye "Ginny & Annie". It's so so beautiful. Both first names are equally beautiful, elegant and feminine, and both nicknames are sweet and vintage. If I could make a change, I'd do Genevieve Camilla Faye and Anneliese Margaret Rose, or Genevieve Margaret Rose and Anneliese Camilla Faye. I just find Camilla and Rose both very pretty and girly names, whereas Margaret and Faye are more old fashioned vintage sounding names, so personally I'd want to give each twin one of each type of middles to make it fair. That's being picky though, in reality I still love the combos as they are.

I know you love the Shakespearean middles too though, so how about: Genevieve Cordelia Rose and Anneliese Juliet Faye - I think they are absolutely gorgeous

My second choice would be: Beatrice Ophelia Jane & Genevieve Cordelia Blythe "Bea & Ginny". I love both names individually but don't think they match quite as well. And again, I think I'd switch and do Beatrice Cordelia Jane and Genevieve Ophelia Blythe. Genevieve Cordelia seems prettier and girlier to me than Beatrice Ophelia.

I love Beatrice, but personally I'd worry that one twin would feel like they got stuck with the "uglier" old lady name, whereas their twin got a frilly, elegant, feminine name. Not that I think Beatrice Ophelia is an ugly old lady name! Lol. I just think it's more likely to be percieved that way by the non-Nameberry world.

Sorry for rambling so much! All your choices really are stunning. Eloise Matilda Claire & Violet Annabelle Mae are gorgeous and are very much my style, but I don't think they're as "grand" as your other combos, so I'd say go with one of the other pairings if that's the type of names you'd like to use on potential future children.

Good luck
    27 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie _____ Evelyn, Otto William, Lilac, Quentin, Angelica, Emrys, Mirabelle, Xavier, Phoebe, Harlan, Tabitha Barnaby, Ivy, Lennox