Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Xili....?

Definitely! I think that you could use Gigi as a nn for almost any G-starting name and if you favor more uncommon names, than Georgiana is a very pretty one and I think would definitely fall in that category!

Quote Originally Posted by lovejaybayy View Post
    I love it! It would definitely have to be a nn for something longer though, idk if it could stand alone. I like Georgiana a LOT, so would Gigi be a good nn for that one?

immediatly i pronounced it Chilli. but if you love it i say it could work and it's a pretty spunky idea.
    Top Girls: Tessa, Audrey, Joyce nn Joy, Harriet, Lynn, Regina nn Reggie, Diana, Ivy, Anthea NN Thea
    Top Boys: Theodore nn Theo, Quade, Miles, Cormac, Keith, Isaac, Jude, Flynn, Max.

Irish name Indulgances: Donncha, Padraig, Méabh, Gráinne.

Also, I think that names like Angelina or Angelique or similar names could also use Gigi as a nn! Not sure if any of those are names that you might consider.

Xili...I got the pronunciation right, but I think she would be explaining her name a lot growing up. I had a Xiyi in one of my classes last year, but she started using Phoebe at school. I think pronunciation was a big issue among the other kids (5-7 yr olds).

I like Gigi much better if it captures that same sound you were after and I think Gigi could definitely be a good nn for Georgiana! I also had a Gigi in class whose full name was Giovanna.

I think you're on track that Keelee won't age very well. Brainstorming some other short/peppy/repeat-sound names...maybe Coco, Mimi, or Rory?

This is why I come to nameberry lol I need the guidance! Thanks for the input zenbaby and noahsark. I've got a list to make!
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.