Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We waited the obligatory 6 weeks after my first also. Like a few others mentioned, it was not comfortable. Even if you have never had a need for it in the past or ever dreamed of a need.... lube. It's necessary. Things just change after birth- no easy way to say it! It is also rather hard being in the mood with all your mommy duties, but I believe it's really important to make time for your relationship in this way- it helps your sanity! (and DH's too)

After #2 and the twins, we waited about 4 weeks. We were both ready and didn't see the need to wait for the official "ok" from my OB/Midwife.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

I know we were quickly approaching the 6 wk mark when we tried. ...It hurt!!! I only had 1 tiny tear (my dr called it a scratch) and I know it was healed, but I was still sore and we stopped before getting very far. It was probably 2-3 more weeks before we tried again, and could actually 'do it'.

We waited 6mos with our eldest. 5 weeks with our youngest. I lost the will to do "it" after our eldest, but I couldn't wait for our intimate life to return to normal after our baby.
    No matter how long you wait, be sure that you're confidant and comfortable. Good luck!
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Thank you for all of the responses! Good to hear that it's different for everyone...and I am not quite there yet with feeling ready!