Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Long caf

Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

LN: Reed

DH: Arthur Matthew Brian
    DW: Philippa SabinePippa

DICE

How many births:
    6. 11

How many babies per birth:
    1- single, 2- twins 3- single 4- triplets 5- single 6- quadruplets 7- quadruplets 8- quadruplets 9- quintuplets 10- single 11- quintuplets

Boy or Girl: (roll once for each baby)
    1- G 2- B/G 3- G 4- G/B/G 5- G 6- B/B/G/B 7- G/B/B/G 8- G/G/G/B 9-G/B/G/B/G 10- B 11- B/G/B/B/G

How many times do you adopt:
    8. 4

How many kids per adoption:
    1- Triplets 2- Single 3- triplets 4-Single

Boy or Girl: (roll once for each child)
    1. Boy
    2. Girl
    3. Girl
    4. Boy
    5. Boy
    6. Girl
    7. Boy
    8. Girl
    1- B/G/G 2- G 3-G/B/G 4- B

Names:
    Birth 1: Cassandra Faith
    Birth 2: William Henry & Genevieve Grace
    Birth 3: Josephine Elena
    Birth 4: Hazel Calais, Zane Raleigh & Iris Sonora
    Birth 5: Madeline Sarah
    Birth 6: Henry Jude, Sean, Alice Pearl & Jack Flynn
    Birth 7: Edith Mae, Arthur Emmett, Vincent Jasper & Ada Violet
    Birth 8: Lilly Delilah, Phoebe Bronwyn, Temperance Lark & Adrian Rowan
    Birth 9: Adela Ivy, Thomas Finn, Charlotte Ava, James Aaron & Giselle Claire
    Birth 10: Alex Sawyer
    Birth 11: Peter Jordan, Esther Finley, Benjamin Tyler, Stephan Brady & Lydia Blair

Adoption 1: Anthony Kingston, Alexandria Kordelia & Theodora Karina
    Adoption 2: Molly Sinéad
    Adoption 3: Teresa Cornelia, Viktor Dante & Sonja Vita
    Adoption 4: Christian Glade
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen

LN: Raine

DH: William Allen Raine -48
    DW: Lily Danielle Raine -46

DICE

How many births:
    4. 9

How many babies per birth:
    4. twins

set 1: girl/girl
    -Names: Diana Paisley and Cassandra Faith
    set 2: boy/boy
    -Names: James Holden and Gabriel Julian
    set 3: girl/girl
    -Names: Cora Vivian and Amelia Rose
    set 4: boy/girl
    -Names: Asher Hudson and Stella Avalon
    set 5: girl/boy
    -Names: Victoria Caroline and Ethan Thomas
    set 6: girl/boy
    -Names: Vera Fleur and Noah Flynn
    set 7: boy/girl
    -Names: Edward Jasper and Tabitha Eloise
    set 8: boy/girl
    -Names: Logan Nico and Vanessa Delaney
    set 9: girl/girl
    -Names: Aurora Claire and Anastasia Paige

How many times do you adopt:
    1. 5

How many kids per adoption:
    5. twins

Set 1: girl/girl
    -Names: Alexa Katelynn and Maria Kendall
    Set 2: boy/boy
    -Names: Anthony Nash and Nolan Crosby
    Set 3: boy/girl
    -Names: Ian Dante and Teresa Phoebe
    Set 4: girl/girl
    -Names: Valentina Wren and Roma Haven
    Set 5: boy/boy
    -Names: Jason Grant and Samuel Jackson

When we had trouble conceiving, Will and I began our search in adoption. Soon, we found twin girls from Chicago whose mother had died of cocaine abuse and their father had left months earlier. Alexa and Maria were 3 when we adopted them. Four months later, we discovered that I was pregnant with another set of twin girls! Diana and Cassandra (whom we call Cassie) were born nine months later, just a month after Alexa and Maria turned 4.

James and Gabriel (Gabe) were born when Alexa and Maria were 5 and Di and Cassie were a little over a year old. We soon discovered that twins were our thing. Cora (Cori) and Amelia (Mia) were born 2 years later, and then Asher and Stella came along 11 months after that. In just 8 years, we had 10 kids!

Then we decided to take a break and look into adoption again. We expected it to take a long time again, so we placed our name in 3 times. Almost instantly (nine months) we had 3 hits. Anthony and Nolan came home that February, Ian and Teresa (Tessa) that May, and Valentina (Val) and Roma (Romy) in August. Surprisingly enough, they were all newborns at the time of adoption!

The next 18 months were crazy. Right after Val and Romy came home, I found out I was pregnant again. Thus, Victoria (Tori) and Ethan joined our 18 ring circus! But it was much easier than before because now Alexa and Maria were now 10 and could help out a lot with the younger kids. When Tori and Ethan were born, Di and Cassie were 7, James and Gabe were 5, Cori and Mia were 3, Asher and Stella were almost 3, and Anthony and Nolan and Ian and Tessa and Val and Romy were all about 18 months old.

Will and I thought we were done, we couldn't handle anymore. But we were wrong. His brother Grant died and left us his twin boys (big surprise there.) Jason and Sam joined our family when they were already 13 years old. They were a huge blessing.

We stayed a big happy family of 22 for about 7 years. We went on family vacations (thanks mostly to Jason, Sam, and our 2 longterm nannies Reba and Lauren), and I never let the kids think our family wasn't normal.

Then, I was pregnant again. I was more shocked then my own kids! They were all ecstatic to have more babies. At that point, it wasn't even a question that they were twins. Vera and Noah were born with every single one of their siblings all smushed into my small hospital room. It was mind-boggling to have children that were from 21 and a day old. Then, 3 years later Edward (Teddy) and Tabitha (Tabby) were born. 11 months later, Logan and Vanessa were born! A year later, my very last babies were born! Aurora and Anastasia (Tasia) joined this chaotic family

Jason and Sam - 26
    Alexa and Maria - 22
    Di and Cassie - 19
    James and Gabe - 17
    Cori and Mia - 15
    Asher and Stella - 14
    Anthony and Nolan - 13
    Ian and Tessa - 13
    Val and Romy - 13
    Tori and Ethan - 12
    Vera and Noah - 5
    Teddy and Tabby - 2
    Logan and Vanessa - 1 1/2
    Aurora and Tasia - 1 week

HOLY MOLY THAT'S A LOT OF KIDS!!!!
    just a name nerd with lots of plans.
    Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Talia, Ty, and all the other children suffering