Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    DH: Gregory James 'Greg'
    DW: Julianna Clair
    Year married: 2015

2015(1): In their first year of marriage Julianna and Greg decide to adopt a small puppy, and they name her Gardenia. She is a small brown and white beagle, and they adore her. Though they know in their first year of marriage, they are not ready for kids, a puppy seems like a great start to them.

2016(2): After over a full year of marriage, Julianne and Greg decide it is time to start trying for a baby. On their first time trying to conceive, they are shocked to learn that not only are they having a baby, they are having THREE! Two boys, and one little girl. 9 months later Greg names their daughter Bella Brooklyn, and Julianna names the boys Nolan Parker & Ashton Eli.

2017(3): When three kids, Greg and Julianna both agree they need a bigger car, so they splurge and buy a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is much bigger than the car they had before, and they are able to fit all the carseats into the car; and have room for more.

2018(4): When the triplets are 2, Julianna starts to really want another baby. So she and Greg try for one more, and are shocked to discover that once again they are having triplets. This time they have all girls, and Julianna is glad that Bella will have little sisters, but so overwhelmed at the thought of 6 kids under 4. When the girls are born, Julianna and Greg agree on the names Anabella 'Ana' Lexi, Brooke Libby, & Evalyn Layla.

2019(5): Less than a year after the second set of triplets birth, Greg gets a huge promotion at work, which is a huge relief to him and Julianna, who are really struggling with 6 kids as young as theirs were. And with this new promotion, they are guaranteed enough to go on a big trip, so that excites Bella, Nolan, and Ashton; who can't wait to go somewhere exciting one day.

2020(6): Julianna starts to think that maybe they should get another pet, as she does not want Gardenia to feel lonely, so she allows the 4 year olds to pick out a pet before they start kindergarten, and they decide on a red, brown, and white cat that they name Fiona. And Greg and Julianna are happily surprised to see how amazingly well Gardenia and Fiona get along.

2021(7): When Julianna's little sister Melody announces she is pregnant with her first child, she automatically ask Julianna and Greg for help naming her daughter. And when the baby is born, Melody and Julianna both are torn between Cecelia and Delilah, but in the end Melody names her child Delilah Mae.

2022(8): After seeing Delilah, Julianna starts to want another child of her own. Greg is not so eager, with 3 6 years old, and 3 4 year old, he thinks maybe they have enough. Julianna wins the argument though, and they try again for another child, hoping for only 1. but after 5 months of trying, the longest they had ever had to try, yet again their triplet genes seemed to stick with them. This time it is 3 little boys, whom they name Jordan Connor, Hayden Cameron, & Hunter Caleb.

2023(9): It is Libby, Ana, and Evalyn's first day of kindergarten! With 6 kids in school, Julianna is able to focus her attention on Jordan, Hayden, and Hunter; who are a lot noisier than her other babies were. As a present for starting kindergarten, just as she did with the older kids, she allows the girls to pick out a pet. This time it is a second dog, whom they name Bradley; he does not get along with Gardenia and Fiona at first, but they grow to get along over time.

2024(10): Once again it is time to buy a new car, as they old one has had a lot of use over the years. After looking everywhere, Julianna and Greg agree on a Hyundai Tucson. It's a little small for them, but they make it work, as it is the only car they could both agree they loved.

2025(11): Julianna are Greg are happier than ever. They love all 9 of their kids so much, and are very happy with the way their life is going, even if it is not at all what they thought it would be. And after years of being a stay-at-home mom, Julianna and a close friend named Heather open a baby clothing store, that they decide to call Precious Designs. They grand opening is a huge success, and Julianna is very happy with the store.

2026: Though Julianna's store is doing well, and she loves it, and Greg is doing good on his job, the family decides it is time for a change. And so they decide to move across the country to Virginia Beach, Virginia. They live in a small apartment for a while, until they are able to find the perfect house for them.
    stock-photo-modern-brick-house-35774158.jpg

Children: 9
    Ages:
    Bella, Nolan, Ashton. (10)
    Libby, Ana, Evalyn. (8)
    Jordan, Hayden, Hunter. (4)
    Last edited by proudtosayy; September 10th, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

DH: Connor Patrick
    DW: Haley Marie

Year 1) S/S/S: Mason Levi & Logan Caleb & Ethan Tyson
    Year 2) move to Rochester, New York (new house: http://www.bear-stone.com/images/BRICK_HOUSE.jpg)
    Year 3) D/S/S: Stella Grace & Parker Jesse & Tyson Wyatt
    Year 4) S/S: Porter Abel & Ryker Bentley
    Year 5) We adopt a puppy, golden lab, named Rocco
    Year 6) S/S: Xander Cruz & Easton Miles
    Year 7) S: Hayden Cole
    Year 8) vacation to Ireland
    Year 9) S/D/D: Kyson Jett & Ainsley Mila & Braelyn Alanna
    Year 10) D: Clara Violet
    Year 11) S/S/S: Declan Oscar & Lachlan Kai & Callum Patrick
    Year 12) D/D/S: Leia Sophie & Kaylyn Sandra & Skyler

Connor & Haley
    Mason & Logan & Ethan & Parker & Tyler & Porter & Ryker & Xander & Easton & Hayden & Kyson & Declan & Lachlan & Callum & Skyler

Stella & Ainsley & Braelyn & Clara & Leia & Kaylyn
    Rocco

Mom+ Dad: Eloise Truley and Theo Laker

Year 1: You have one baby girl. [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT]Eva Olivia

Year 2: Have twin boys- Everett Declan and Kellen Bennett

Year 3: Adopt a baby girl- Lennox Blaise

Year 4: Adopt a stray mixed kitten named- Lulu

Year 5: Adopt a dog- Bourbon

Year 6: Inherit this property in Charlotte, NC http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3280/2...c9c_z.jpg?zz=1

Year 7: Family goes on vacation to Belgium

Year 8: Inherit another property in Augusta, GA http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P_QSPqXTOH...0/IMG_1231.JPG

Year 9: Get a new car http://bautos.net/wp-content/uploads...l-Exterior.jpg

Year 10: Conceive Triplet girls- Annabelle Sofia, Lola Skye, and Sienna Matilda

Vanessa Leigh & Jacob Nicholas Richards
    Married 2020

2020: Jacob and I wanted to have kids right away, but we were not successful. In other news, Jacob's Aunt who is not much older than him tragically died while paragliding on a vacation. She was a single mom and we get her 5 children. We get... Ryan Anthony (12), Danielle Monet (11), Caroline Marie (10 and twin to Bailey), Bailey Nicole (10 and twin to Caroline) and Evan Xavier Baker (1)

2021: This year Jake got a big promotion and we took a family trip to Barcelona, Spain! The kids loved it and so did we! It was a great expierence!

2022: Still enjoying the new income, Jake and I splurge and buy a new car! It looks like this: http://bautos.net/wp-content/uploads...l-Exterior.jpg

2023: Jake and I wanted to have more children, so we TTC and we got pregnant! At our first Ultrasound, we get a shock.. we are having triplets! Later we find out that we have a girl and two boys! We name them: Owen James, Connor Gabriel, and Sophia Charlotte Baker!

2024: The kids are growing up so fast! Ryan is 16, Danielle is 15, Caroline & Bailey are 14, Evan is 5, and the triplets are 1! With 8 kids our 5 bedroom house is becoming unbearable. Jake and I decide to buy a new home! It's beautiful and has enough space for everyone! It looks like this: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...1167dSjc6D.jpg

2025: This year Jake and I did something risky, open a store! I had always wanted to own a Frozen Yogurt shop ever since I stepped into TCBY. We named it Baker's Yogurt and it has become incredibly successful!

2025: Business is booming and the kids are growing up fast! One night we get a phone call from my mother-in-law. One of my Brother-in-laws passed away in Australia getting stung from a deathly sting-ray. We inherit his 10 children. They are: Adelaide Pearl "Addy" (10), Quinn Tanya (9), Zinnia April (8 and twin to Gwendolyn), Gwendolyn Brooke (8 and twin to Zinnia), Holli-Anne Ray (7 and twin to Hallie), Hallie Grace (7 and twin to Holly-Anne), Joy Rachelle (6), Vince Alexander (3 and twin to Vivi), Vivi Alexandria (3 and twin to Vince) and Russel Jacob (2)

2026: Once again, tragedy strikes. My great grandmother dies, but leaves us her huge farm house, which we will need with 18 children. It looks like this:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2048/...149812aeb4.jpg Because of this we re-locate to Louisville, Kentucky. It's hard on all of us. I keep Baker's Yogurt open and Manage it from Kentucky. I am opening another branch here in Louisville.

2027: Unfortunately, we discovered the farm house wasn't large enough. We move to a Louisville suburb and buy an 8 bedroom house and add a basement and a 3rd floor to make it an 18 bedroom house! We love it to pieces and we even built a movie room!

2028: With all of our kids, the car got trashed pretty quickly. Jake and I splurged and bought a new car! It looks like this: http://www.allpar.com/images/dodge/c...production.jpg

2029: This year my great-great aunt Hilda died. She left us a 6 bedroom property, also in Louisville. We sold the house to a long-time friend of ours and used the money to go on a vacation! It looked like this: http://brancra.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/100_1358.jpg

2030: This year was fantastic! Jake got another promotion and is now the CEO of his company. With the new income we put a small pool in the backyard and expanded our movie room!

2031: This year I opened Baker's Yogurt here in Louisville! It's doing great!

2032: This year the entire family took a vacation to Ireland. It was a memory I wouldn't trade for the world!

Jillian Elizabeth & Jeremy Malcolm Danvers
    Year of marriage: 2020

2020: For her birthday, Jeremy gives Jillian an orange tabby cat kitten. She names it Katniss, after the main character in The Hunger Games.

2021: Jillian and Jeremy buy a new house in Houston, Texas. It looks like this: http://www.ecohomemagazine.com/Image...cm14-50065.jpg

2022: Jillian and Jeremy TTC for the first time and have twin daughters. Their names are Cora Evangeline Danvers and Scarlett Athena Danvers.

2023: Jillian opens her own bookstore/cafe in town. It's called the The Houston Reading Nook.

2024: Jeremy brings home a female black lab puppy the girls name Midnight.

2025: Jillian and Jeremy have another set of twins, this time boys. The babies are named Emerson Finn Danvers and Kieran Rhys Danvers.

2026: The Danvers buy a new house in Houston that looks like this: http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...ot-8635414.jpg

2027: Jillian's brother Adam and his wife Melissa are killed by a drunk driver on their way home from a date night. Jillian and Jeremy are granted custody of Adam's 9 children--boy, boy, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl, girl, girl. Their names are Mason Jacob Benson (11), Liam Andrew Benson (10), Caleb Landon Benson (10), Sofia Avery Benson (9), Alexis Victoria Benson (7), Brandon Angel Benson (5), Harper Ariana Benson (3), Gianna Lauren Benson (2), & Trinity Lydia Benson (1)

2028: A year later, Jillian's mother passes away from cancer and leaves her house in Charlotte, North Carolina to Jillian and Jeremy to raise their and Adam's children in. They sell their house in Houston and move with their 13 kids to North Carolina. It looks like this: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3280/2...c9c_z.jpg?zz=1

2029: Jillian and Jeremy, by some miracle, add a 14th child to their family. A little girl named Clementine Hope Danvers. She is to be their last child.

2030: The family adopts another dog, a male German Shepard named Theo.

2031: Theo sires a litter of puppies with a female German Shepard in the area. The Danvers adopt one of the puppies, a girl named Star.

2032: Jillian, Jeremy, and their 14 kids go on vacation to Greece for a week in the summer along with some family friends.