Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation :D Character naming for my novel!

So I'm writing a futuristic novel... it takes place in a far future, were machines are the most important thing ever, the life expectancy age has increased, and where the differences between the poor and the rich hare HUGE. You are poor if you are a descendant of a Rebel and if you are, you need to do all the hard work for the rich people.
    I'm pretty much stuck in the character naming.. could you help me, please? I would love names that sound futuristic, but as you can see, I've named my characters normal names up to now... They can be invented or real (I just don't have enough imagination to invent names...)

These are the characters I need names for: (You can reply even if you have only the name for one character!)

-Protagonist: 17 year-old girl, she's poor and works as a servant to a rich family. she's cute and needs a cute name (with middle name and last name too if possible!)

-Boy 1: 19 year-old boy who will end up falling in love with the protagonist girl. He's from the rich family she's serving in. He's tall, kinda handsome and very kind....

-A whole family worth of names: (I already have some... but I'm not sure if I like them.. If you think any of the names I've listed doesn't sound alright tell me!!)
    dad -very strict, has a very important job, serious
    mom(Hazel?) has an unknown illness getting worse by the moment...
    grandma(for now she's named Willow) she's already 102 years old, knows a lot of stuff, vulnerable and kind...
    one boy - 16 years old, doesn't appear much first, but then starts getting attention...
    one girl (for the moment, she's Beatrice) - 24 years, finishing her studies, popular girl, not around her family a lot...
    two girl twins (right now Felicity and Hilary) - 10 year old twins, always happy and moving, love colors orange and purple.
    Boy 1 is from this family.
    And I also need the familys' last name! It doesn't need to be really common, but it would be helpful if it was pronounceable!

The family servants are really important too! (All listed below are servants + the protagonist)
    -I have a middle aged woman (I'm thinking between Genevieve or Viviane) - who will be actually really important at some point, she's really helpful and thinks a lot about others...
    -middle aged steward (Stefan for now.. I don't really like him, so I gave him the first name I could think of)
    -a girl who'll be a friend to the protagonist(I just named her Valentina for now... Val for short? How does it sound?) she's spontaneous and cheerful!
    -a friendly boy, really shy. He's 17 and likes the protagonist... they will become friends...
    -a young man who will turn out to be kind of bad... He's 22-23

I also need lots of names for people who will eventually go in and out of the novel!!! Both boys and girls!

If you could help me, I would be really grateful! I know I'm asking for a lot of names... I couldn't help but asking someone else for his/her opinion...
    Thanks everyone!!

PD: They can be invented names, this is the future! if they sound fit it's enough

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    For the main character, what do you mean by 'cute'? Like a nickname? For nicknames:
    Micky/Mikki
    Sosie
    Evie
    Poppy
    Ricky/Rikki
    Lili (short for Liliya?)
    Cleo (Cleopatra, Cleora?)
    Theo (Theodora?)
    Dory
    Avie
    Pippa
    Rory (short for Aurora?)
    Siri
    Romey or Romy
    Icy (short for Isolde?)

But for general cuteness:
    Fawn
    Cotton
    Sesame
    Selby
    Anya
    Sasha
    Lydie
    Darcey
    Clary
    Arley/Arlie/Arlee/Arleigh
    Sabella
    Harmony
    Clarity
    Leila
    Esmee

For a surname, how about something cute and pretty like Gracewood, Little or Sweet? For a full name, how about Evie Leanne Gracewood?

For the young man who'll turn out to be bad:
    Lazarus
    Magnus
    Ares (Or Mars. For comparison, they're gods of war... how bad are we talking?)
    Nazareth
    Altar
    Major
    Fenix (FEN-iks)
    Slate or Slater (could also be his surname)
    Thade
    Noble (for a nice contradiction )

For the nice 17 y/o boy, or for "Love Interest, Boy 1":
    Seth
    Leo
    Asher
    Andon
    Satchel
    Marshall
    Ever
    Florian
    Fenway

That's all I can think of. Good luck.

For the main girl i’d name her Ivy, Melody or Elena, If I had to pick a full name, Ivy Arabella McLeod
    For the main boy, something sort of grand and upper-class sounding like Augustus, Alexander or William how about William Henry Augustus Warren Jr.

Dad- William Henry Augustus Warren Sr.
    Mom - For the the mom I do like Hazel either Hazel Esther or Hazel Miriam
    Grandma - I’m not sure about Willow it seems a little to modern to picture on a grandmother and I know the story’s set in the far future so it would make more sense, but it just doesn’t feel right. I’d use an antique name that’s popular now, so it goes with the storyline but is easier to picture, like Alice or Josephine or Philippa
    Younger brother - Still something grand like William, like Arthur Philip Alexander Warren
    Older Sister - I love Beatrice so, Beatrice Elizabeth Hazel Warren
    Twin girls - I love Felicity, but I’m not sure about Hilary the first thing I think of is Hilary Clinton, but I see what your doing with them both ending in y to sound ‘twiny’. How about Felicity and Charity Warren

-I’d go with Viviane for the woman or the Vivienne spelling
    -I prefer Stephen to Stefan, but other ones could be Vincent, James or Malcom
    -For the girl I do love Valentina, other ones you might consider are Tatiana, Antonia or Natalia
    -For the sweet boy I’d go with Peter or Nolan
    -For the boy who turns bad I’d go with Zane, Seamus or Joshua
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Most of the names you have mentioned feel very classic to me, and throwing in made up ones would confuse things. So either stick with the classic theme(which is fine, who says they won't continue on with the same names in the future) names, or go the made up edgier route. I really like the classic names you have picked out. Some suggestions for those are;
    Main girl. Lucy, Ruby, Macy, Lola, Isla, Isis, Luna, Calla.

Main boy; I love the suggestion of Alexander, he could maybe even go by Zander of something. Other than that; Theodore, Henry, Harrison, Dexter