Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Baby Girl #2 Name, HELP!

Any suggestions would be great! Having our second daughter soon. Our first daughter's name is Sophie Madison. We need something to stand up next to that name and sound just as feminine. We have NOTHING. THANKS!

With big sister Sophie, I would do something classic, short-and-sweet. What about:

Anna
    Lena
    Mia
    Leah
    Cara/Clara
    Sarah
    Poppy
    Tess/Tessa
    Olive/Olivia
    Magda
    Eva/Eve
    Zoe
    Grace
    Ivy
    Ella
    Rose/Rosa
    Daphne
    Kate
    Bridget
    Bryony

I think Isabelle, Charlotte, Violet, Penelope, Phoebe, Tabitha, etc., would be very cute with Sophie, as well, without really fitting the short-and-sweet, classic sort of name.

Good luck!

How about Vivienne/Vivian? I also like the suggestions of Charlotte and Grace. Natalie is a very pretty name that doesn't get much attention on this site, probably due to its popularity.

Annika and Johanna are my top picks, I think they blend really well with Sophie and have the same not 100% girly vibe to them. I also agree with some previous suggestions, especially Grace, Tessa, Poppy, Mia and Rose! Good luck.

So many great suggestions. I feel like Chloe, Elle, Anya, Maya, Avery, Addison, Lana, Zara, Ayla and Emerson all go well with Sophie Madison.