Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Lila Belle is so pretty!

My first thought was Eve, which was already mentioned. Has Nell been mentioned yet? I love Nell. It's similar in sound and style to Elle, but the vibe is a bit more vintage.

Maybe ...

Eleri
    Bryn
    Kay / Kaye
    Louisa (I love Lou or Lula as nicknames. If you don't like Louisa I think that either could work as a full name.)
    Reese
    Vale / Vail
    Lark
    Lorelei
    Liza
    Cleo
    Pearl (This is another one that feels similar to Elle to me, monosyllabic and ending in an L sound, but has a more vintage vibe.)
    Mariel
    Arden
    Calla
    Linnet (Emphasis on the first syllable rather than the second - LIN-nit rather than like the name Lynnette.)
    Bellamy
    Lena
    Aella
    Sela / Selah

Quote Originally Posted by kyemsma View Post
    Lila Belle is so pretty!
    I agree! I can't believe I never thought of Belle as a middle name before! I think I was looking at more traditional middle names. I was thinking Lila Jane, but then someone said that reminded them of the song "Sweet Little Liza Jane". Lila Jane never really sat right with me after that, even though I still think it's pretty. If I could have gone with Elle, it would have been Elle Marie. My friend who used the name Elle chose a different middle name at least, but I dont think it sounds as good. Plus, it gave her the initials EEW! I don't think she really thought that one through! But at least it made me laugh!

Elsa is close to Elle and I think a lovely, classic name. Other options are Vera, Cora or Adele. Another name I saw on a recent list was Roselle. Maybe that would work for you?

You have been given a number of wonderful options to consider by your fellow berries.

Good luck!

I would definitely incorporate Elle into your dd name as a pp said..

Noelle is beautiful
    Annelle
    Giselle
    Stella/Estelle

I know that is not the same but it is a consideration. or even a name like Anna-Elle or Eliza-Elle or Harper Elle... I would use the name I love the most in her name regardless of someone else's actions:-)