Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    You are the only daughter of a wealthy couple, who own a chain restaurant named "Bonne cuisine". You have recently graduated high school studying Business, and are now living in New York City. You enjoyed college but feel bored with whatever you're doing. After thinking for a while, you quit your job as a secretary and start an event planning business.

Your name: Margaret Frances *Maggie*
    Your parents names: Rose Eileen and Vincent Scott Young

Your parents have given you a sum of money to start out your business and you begin advertising. Quickly, a young bride books you for her wedding. Immediately you realize this is the perfect job for you. You and the bride are the same age and you become good friends while planning her wedding. After eight months of table cloth swatches, dress fittings, menu planning and venue visits, you attend her wedding to make sure nothing goes wrong. At the ceremony, you are taken with the best man, who introduces himself to you at the reception. You two dance through the night and when you leave, he slips you his phone number.

The brides name: Harlow Briella
    The best man's name: Thomas Ezra

After 3 months, you are boyfriend and girlfriend. you also have two more weddings booked, and you are busy! He takes you out nice dates and you have fallen in love with him. He is sweet, funny and smart. After 3 years, he proposes by...

2. He sends you an invitation to a night at the Plaza Hotel, and while there, proposes.

You accept, (of course!) and spend the next 2 months planning your wedding. On July 8th you get married.

Your dress:

Your reception:

You go away on a honeymoon to...
    1. Greece

When you return home, you buy a house in the suburbs of New York and shortly after, you find out you are pregnant!

House:

Name: Finlay Alistair

When Finlay is three, you find out you are pregnant again! With multiples!

6. Quadruplets, three girls, one boy

Names: Agatha Genevieve, Imogen Clarissa, Edith Matilda and Philip Jasper

When Finlay is seven, and the multiples are five you are pregnant again! With twins!

Genders: Girls
    Names: Josephine Claire and Susannah Constance

When Finlay is thirteen, the multiples are eleven, and the twins are six, you unexpectedly become pregnant again! You decide this will definitely be your last.

Names: Ashton Ryder

I am the only daughter of a wealthy couple, who own a chain restaurant named Pierre's. I have recently graduated high school studying teaching, and are now living in New York City. I enjoyed college but feel bored with whatever I'm doing. After thinking for a while, I quit my job as a teacher and start an event planning business.

My name is Hailey Grace Cooper. My parents names are Joseph James Cooper and Melissa Rose Cooper.

The brides name is Elsie Charlotte and the best mans name is Leo Isaac.

After four months we are boyfriend and girlfriend. He is funny, loving and kind. After one and a half years he proposes in front of a giant toy soldier in FAO Shwartz. I spend eight months planning the wedding and get married on the 28th August.

My dress = Number 1
    My reception = Number 1
    We honeymoon in Thailand.
    My house = Number 1

Child One - Lottie Anais (G)
    Children Two, Three and Four - Florence Adeline, Esther Violet and Ruth Cecelia (GGG)
    Children Five and Six - Sophia Grace and Lucy Martha (GG)
    Child Seven - Isaac Roman (B)

Thank you that was fun

Me: Khristya Olson.

Mom: Aurora Olson.

Dad: Bobby Olson.

Bride: Amelie McElhenney.

Amelie's Fiancee: Dane Willis.

Dane's Best Man: Elijah Hemming.

Couple: Eric & Serena Van Der Beek.

Couple: Darcy & Maya Bocelli.

Daughter: Daphne Mae Hemming.

Son: Bennett Joshua Hemming.

Daughter: Teagan Elisabeth Hemming.

Son: Maddox James Hemming.

Daughter: Naomi Taylor Hemming.

Daughter: Addie Marceline Hemming.

Son: Sebastian Charles Hemming.

Daughter: Lydia Rose Hemming.

You are the only daughter of a wealthy couple, who own a chain restaurant named "Roundtree Cafe". You have recently graduated college studying literature, and are now living in New York City. You enjoyed college but feel bored with whatever you're doing. After thinking for a while, you quit your job as a librarian and start an event planning business.

Your name: Jena Elise Scott
    Your parents names: Paul Michael and Laura Christine Scott

Your parents have given you a sum of money to start out your business and you begin advertising. Quickly, a young bride books you for her wedding. Immediately you realize this is the perfect job for you. You and the bride are the same age and you become good friends while planning her wedding. After eight months of table cloth swatches, dress fittings, menu planning and venue visits, you attend her wedding to make sure nothing goes wrong. At the ceremony, you are taken with the best man, who introduces himself to you at the reception. You two dance through the night and when you leave, he slips you his phone number.

The brides name: Lorelei Quinn Anders
    The best man's name: Joseph Thomas Wilson [JT]

After 1 month, you are boyfriend and girlfriend. You also have two more weddings booked, and you are busy! He takes you out nice dates and you have fallen in love with him. He is sweet, romantic and hilarious. After 2.5 years, he proposes by...
    6. In the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge he gets down on knee.

You accept, (of course!) and spend the next 12 months planning your wedding. On April 30th you get married.

Your dress:
    4.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eC9YpDeTvN...ding+dress.jpg

Your reception:
    3. http://www.thebridalconsultant.co.uk...ntorini-04.jpg

1. Greece

When you return home, you buy a house in the suburbs of New York and shortly after, you find out you are pregnant!

House:
    1. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=3f587c1

Name: Betsy Amelia

When Betsy is three, you find out you are pregnant again! With multiples!
    3. Triplets, boy, boy girl
    Names: William Thaddeus, Nicholas Judah and Etta Genevieve

When Betsy is seven, and the multiples are five you are pregnant again! With twins!

Genders: boy, boy
    Names: Caleb Walker and Isaac Reed

When Betsy is thirteen, the multiples are eleven, and the twins are six, you unexpectedly become pregnant again! You decide this will definitely be your last.

Names: Aaron Miles

Your Family Here: JT and Jena, Betsy, Will, Nick, Etta, Caleb, Isaac and Aaron

You are the only daughter of a wealthy couple, who own a chain restaurant named (Breadsticks). You have recently graduated high school studying (Business), and are now living in New York City. You enjoyed college but feel bored with whatever you're doing. After thinking for a while, you quit your job as a (Sales Manager) and start an event planning business.

Your name: Evelyn Joy Patel
    Your parents names: (first and middle from http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/de...ames1960s.html )
    (last name from http://www.dolltoy.com/uk2.html )

Jeffery & Karen Patel

The brides name: Adeline Pearl Watkins
    The best man's name: Jacob Levi Smithson

After (6) months, you are boyfriend and girlfriend. you also have two more weddings booked, and you are busy! He takes you out nice dates and you have fallen in love with him. He is (Handsome, smart and hilarious). After (1) year, he proposes by...

3. He brings you on a walk through New York, and at the end, in front of your apartment building, proposes.

You accept, (of course!) and spend the next (6) months planning your wedding. On (February 3rd) you get married.

Your dress:

4.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eC9YpDeTvN...ding+dress.jpg

Your reception:

3. http://www.thebridalconsultant.co.uk...ntorini-04.jpg

1. Greece

House:

4. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=3f3cbba

Name: Callum Archer

When (CHILD #1) is three, you find out you are pregnant again! With multiples!

5. Quadruplets, two girls, two boys

Names: Vivian Mae, Penelope Eliza, Nicholas Dudley, and William Chester

When (Callum) is seven, and the multiples are five you are pregnant again! With twins!

Genders: Two girls!
    Names: Charlotte Claire and Sophia Ruth

When (Callum) is thirteen, the multiples are eleven, and the twins are six, you unexpectedly become pregnant again! You decide this will definitely be your last.

Names: Addison Olivia

Your Family Here: Evelyn & Jacob Smithson with: Callum Archer "Cal", Vivian Mae "Mae", Penelope Eliza "Nelly", Nicholas Dudley "Nick", William Chester "Will", Charlotte Claire, Sophia Ruth "Sophie", and Addison Olivia "Addie".