Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Juniper

Juniper

I really like this name a lot but I have two major concerns with picking it. First, our last name starts with a J and I'm not sure it's ok to have that double J sound. Secondly, our son's name is Tate and I want something that fits with his name at least a little bit. I don't know if Juniper does. So, what are some thoughts about this?

I love Juniper. Junie or June are both such cute nicknames. In fact, if a friend of ours didn't already have a Juniper it would be at the top of my list.

I think it goes great with Tate and I wouldn't worry about the Double J, alliterative names are actually pleasing to the ear. That's why there are so many celebs that have alliterative names as stage names.

Thanks for your input. I think it sounds ok with Tate too but when I mentioned it to my niece, she didn't seem to think so. And she immediately brought up the fact that she would be JJ, so I started to worry.

My name's alliterative (middle name too!) and I've always loved it. Tate's a really handsome name - it'll go with anything won't it? :P And most importantly... Juniper is a totally stunning name, I simply adore it! It was on our middle name list for a while

Thanks, ritapumpkinina. Between the two of you, I'm really feeling much better about this.