Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

full name for Lolo

My husband suggested the nn Lolo for our future little girl. I really like the idea but haven't found any full names I love. Do you Berries have any name idea's for us?

How about a first and middle name combo like Lauren Olivia?

I think any full name that people use to get to Lola would work for using Lolo as a nn, too--Elodie, Violet, Charlotte, Lorelei, Penelope, Willow, Harlow, Paloma, Delores/Dolores, Elora/Laura/Laurel/Lauren, Viola, Nola, Magnolia, Louise/Louisa/Eloise, Lovisa, Lovella, Colette/Nicolette, Chloe, Marlowe, Lorraine, Lois, Gloria, Liora/Eliora, Mallory, Elowen, Lolita (or even just Lola nn Lolo), London, Lourdes, Isolde, etc.

I've only ever met one Lolo and it was short for Lauren in her case.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Lolita, Charlotte, Carlotta, Lorelei, Lorilyn, Louella, Lolani, Loleen, Lolena, Lotus, and Lolotea are possibilities. I like the idea of using L and O as the first letters of the fn and mn too and think that may give you more options.

I know a girl named Laurel who goes by Lolo sometimes.