Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kenzie

Kenzie

I cannot get the name Kenzie out of my head! I am falling in love with it but it does not fit with my style! WDYT? Could this name ever fit with a bunch of vintage names? Please be honest I can take it.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I would think it a nick name of Mckensee or Mikeala or some modern masher, so imo it wouldnt fit with a vintage set.
    the KEN part seems way to masceline to me, a boys name.

I does feel a bit modern, I would think of it as nickname for Mackenzie or Kensington which are both unisex surnames/place names - both of which are very trendy.

However it might blend nicely with other more vintage unisex names. Could you post some of the names you like so we could maybe post some suggestions in your style that may fit with Kenzie?
    ~My Name List~
    Saul, Arthur, Avery, Casper, Edmund, Gideon, Gabriel, Leo, Miles, Magnus, Ronan, Theodore, Tobias, Carlisle, Ignatius, Augustus, Peregrine.

Alice, Fable, Beatrix, Cecilia, Ramona, Arcadia, Avalon, Gretchen, Illyria, Astoria, Reverie, Seraphina, Esme, Yvaine.

Some of the names I like are Clara, Amelia NN Mia, Willa, Stella, Cecilia, Charlotte, Dalia, Indira/India, Aloisa NN Allie, Adelaide, Sophie. I am restructuring my list and I am sure a lot of these will stay but not necessarily all of them will. Clara and Amelia have been on my list for years though so I know for sure they will stay.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

You do seem to like quite feminine sounding names, but of the ones you have posted Willa, Stella and India seem fresher, less 'frilly' and have a bit of spunk; I think they could work with Kenzie in a sibset. Particularly if Kenzie is paired with a more vintage feminine mn like Kenzie Amelia.
    ~My Name List~
    Saul, Arthur, Avery, Casper, Edmund, Gideon, Gabriel, Leo, Miles, Magnus, Ronan, Theodore, Tobias, Carlisle, Ignatius, Augustus, Peregrine.

Alice, Fable, Beatrix, Cecilia, Ramona, Arcadia, Avalon, Gretchen, Illyria, Astoria, Reverie, Seraphina, Esme, Yvaine.