Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    West Midlands, UK
    W: Josephine Victoria {Paxton}
    H: Luke Benjamin Tank
    Year of marriage: 2003

Year1: Luke and I decide to move to Sydney, Australia as it is a dream we have both shared since childhood. We purchase a beautiful home:

Year2: Whilst getting to know Sydney, Luke and I are told about the care home and adoption services, we fall in love with a two year old girl after hearing her story about how she found wandering lost and dirty on the streets. We keep her name for consistency, she is called Penelope Louise.

Year3: With Nell a very mobile and curious three year old, I convince Luke to move out of the city and into the countryside. Once settled we buy a pony called Shelly for Nell to learn to ride.

Year4: Due to Luke's work we are forced to move back to England, to the outskirts of London. We purchase a beautiful house: but Nell is distressed at the thought of leaving Shelly behind. Not wanting to part the friends Luke pays through the nose to have the animals transported across the world.

Year5: Although Nell loves Shelly, she can't really cuddle her on her lap, to make the new house feel more comfortable Luke and I adopt a female Birman cat which we name Swift.

Year6: Nell loves Swift and Luke and I agree to adopt a friend, another girl but this time an orange American Longhair whom we name Nala.

Year7: Nell is a smart seven year old now but moans constantly that she doesn't have a brother or sister to play with. Unable to conceive and after successfully adopting Nell herself, Luke and I decide to contact the British authorities and get paired with a five year old girl called Amelia Robyn.

Year8: I didn't *want* to become a "cat lady" but Nell is begging for another kitten on behalf of her quiet sister, and it isn't long before Luke and I cave. We adopt another female American longhair which we let Mia name Marie.

Year9: Much against my best judgement I allow Luke to persuade me that our lives would be better if we were to move to Rome, Italy. The girls take a lot more convincing but eventually we settle into our new home:

Year10: The girls are struggling immensely to settle in Italy so Luke and I adopt a female Siberian husky from a local shelter for the girls to walk around the parks. We keep her name: Alice.

The Tank Family:
    Jo (40) and Luke (37) with: Nell (10) and Mia (8); Shelly (9), Swift (5), Nala (4), Marie (2) and Alice (2)!
    Hakuna Matata * Ohana
    Octavia ~ Enzo ~ Willow ~ Clark

First, name the couple and decide on their year of marriage. Next, roll the dice for each year to find out what happens to your couple over the course of ten years. Write your own story as you play the game.

DW's name: Mollie Elizabeth
    DH's name: Matthew Jonathan
    Year of marriage: 3

If you roll a...

1: You and DH buy a new house. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    5 or 6:

2: You get pregnant! What is the baby's name & gender? Elliot Matthew
    1 or 2: A boy; first name is your favorite boy's name, middle name honors his father or grandfather

3: You and DH adopt a puppy. What kind of dog and what is his/her name? Lola
    3 or 4: A female shih tzu; name is a very cutesy name

4: You get pregnant with multiples! How many babies, what are their genders, & names? Olive Kate & Pippa Alice
    3 or 4: Twin girls; first & middle names from

5: Your family moves to a new house in a different city. Where do you move to and what does your new home look like?
    5 or 6: Los Angeles, California
    7 or 8:

6: You and DH adopt a baby! What is the baby's name & gender? Maeve Juliette
    5 or 6: A girl; initials are the same as your husband's

7: Your family adopts a kitten. What kind of cat is it & what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: A male California Spangled Cat; name is that of another kind of animal

8: You get pregnant! How many babies do you have, what are the genders, and what are their names? Saige Isobel, Josie Claire, Evelyn Joy & Ivy Lillian
    7 or 8: Quadruplets, your choice of genders; first & middle names from

9: Your family moves to a foreign country. What country and what does your new house look like?
    5 or 6: Sydney, Australia
    5 or 6:

Olive & Pippa
    Saige, Josie, Evelyn & Ivy

Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) , Mary Claire (06/12) and Margaret Rose (05/15)

Rhode Island