Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

September Name Game

Wow. Now it's the end of the month and this was an awesome month for Name of the Day choices. Lots of great names from all cultures. (at least I think so)

So now you've probably done this before- Look at the list of names below and put them together to name 2 boys and 2 girls. Be creative and have fun! And use names you might not use on your real kids, because this is a GAME.

Boys- Alonzo, Obadiah, Oscar, Brady, Truman, Bowie, Bas (short for Sebastian), Jules, Ronan, Noam, Giovanni, Bartleby, Yves, Banjo, Hugo, Preston

Girls- Daria, Zora, Harper, Anemone, Paris, Alchemy, Flavia, Auden, Aphra, Francesca, Cordelia, Coco, Emma, Catalina

My choices- Alonzo Giovanni and Preston Oscar, Aphra Cordelia and Auden Francesca

Let me just say how much I love Aphra. I'd never heard of it before Nameberry, but it's so old-school exotic, pretty and usable today. I might use it in a story. And don't even get me started on Cordelia. Great names!

Re: September Name Game

The names this month are fantastic!

For boys: Obadiah Jules and Ronan Yves

For girls: Coco Francesca and Auden Cordelia
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Re: September Name Game

Quote Originally Posted by allisonrachel
    Wow. Now it's the end of the month and this was an awesome month for Name of the Day choices. Lots of great names from all cultures. (at least I think so)

So now you've probably done this before- Look at the list of names below and put them together to name 2 boys and 2 girls. Be creative and have fun! And use names you might not use on your real kids, because this is a GAME.

Boys- Alonzo, Obadiah, Oscar, Brady, Truman, Bowie, Bas (short for Sebastian), Jules, Ronan, Noam, Giovanni, Bartleby, Yves, Banjo, Hugo, Preston

Girls- Daria, Zora, Harper, Anemone, Paris, Alchemy, Flavia, Auden, Aphra, Francesca, Cordelia, Coco, Emma, Catalina

My choices-Ronan Bowie and Noam Jules , Harper Cordelia and Emme Catalina

Let me just say how much I love Aphra. I'd never heard of it before Nameberry, but it's so old-school exotic, pretty and usable today. I might use it in a story. And don't even get me started on Cordelia. Great names!