Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    My name: Julia Phoebe Parker-Hardy
    DH name: Dominic Alexander Hardy
    We got married in 2021.

2021: After our honeymoon in Paris, I learn that I am pregnant! We are surprised to learn that I am pregnant with twin boys! Joel Gabriel and Leo Finn are welcomed in August.

2022: Dominic and I are delighted to hear that I am again pregnant with twin boys! Jasper Owen and Declan Hugo are added to the family 2 days before Christmas.

2023: I am shocked to learn that I am pregnant again! This time with G/G twins! Autumn Claire and Lucy Amelia are born in October.

2024: Dominic and I take a break from babies and adopt a female mini schnauzer named Lilac.

2025: We adopt a male American shorthair cat named Elvis when my friend Daphne's cat Ruby had kittens.

2026: Elvis gets our neighbors' cat Dorothy pregnant, and we adopt one of their male american shorthair kitties and name him Hendrix.

2027:Dominic and I decide to try for one more baby. We instead get triplets! Bethany Skye, Rose Phoebe, and Jude Harrison are welcomed in May.

2028:We realize that our family can no longer fit into our current house. We move into a large Victorian style home with six bedrooms, five and a half baths, a pool, and a garden.

2029: Dominic's great-aunt Winnifred dies and he inherets her vacation home in Manchester, England. After visiting, we decide to move there and have our other house as a vacation home.

2030: Lilac gets pregnant thanks to the neighbors dog, Wallace, and gives birth to a litter of schnauzer puppies in May. We decide to keep one that we name Peony.

2031: After our 10 year anniversery, I am delighted to learn that I am pregnant again! Twin girls Violet Athena and Josephine Mae are added on Valentine's Day.

My family:
    Julia & Dominic
    Joel & Leo
    Jasper & Declan
    Autumn & Lucy
    Bethany, Rose, & Jude
    Violet & Jospehine

My pets:
    A schnauzer named Lilac
    A cat named Elvis
    Another cat named Hendrix
    A schnauzer named Peony

First, name the couple and decide on their year of marriage. Next, roll the dice for each year to find out what happens to your couple over the course of ten years. Write your own story as you play the game

DW's name: Caroline Rose Samuelsson-Park
    DH's name: Oliver Malcolm Park
    Year of marriage: June 2010

2010: You and DH adopt a puppy. What kind of dog and what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    1 or 2: A male Golden retriever; Max

2011: You and DH adopt a baby! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: A boy; Charles Robert (Charlie)

2012: You get pregnant! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: A girl; Eleanor Margaret (Ella)

2013: Your family moves to a new house in a different city. Where do you move to and what does your new home look like? Roll the dice
    City: Los Angeles, California
    House: 7 or 8: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...1167dSjc6D.jpg

2014: You get pregnant with multiples! How many babies, what are their genders, & names? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: Twin boys; William Henry (Liam) and Nathan Alexander (Nate)

2015: You and DH adopt a puppy. What kind of dog and what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: A male German Shepard; Oscar

2016: You get pregnant! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    9 or 10: A girl; Adelaide Lily (Addie)

2017: You get pregnant! How many babies do you have, what are the genders, and what are their names? Roll the dice
    5 or 6: Triplets, 2 girls and a boy; Benjamin James (Ben), Amelia Grace (Mia), and Rose Elizabeth (Rosie)

2018: TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY UP TO YOU!!!
    Our family goes on a 2-month holiday through Southeast Asia, traveling through India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. It is truly a memorable and life-changing adventure for everyone. Only Charlie (7) and Ella (6) come with us, while the smaller kids have a fun extended stay with Grandma and Grandpa, who graciously care for the 6 young children.

2019: 8: You get pregnant! How many babies do you have, what are the genders, and what are their names? Roll the dice
    9 or 10: A boy, Harold Christopher (Harry)

Family: Caroline and Oliver; Charlie, Ella, Liam, Nate, Addie, Ben, Mia, Rosie, and Harry, and dogs Max and Oscar

DW's name:Sophia Eliza Greenshold
    DH's name:Lucas William Greenshold
    Year of marriage:2023

If you roll a...

1: You and DH buy a new house. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    3 or 4: http://asoftplace.net/wp-content/upl.../old-house.jpg

2: You get pregnant! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: A girl; first name is your second favorite girl's name, middle name is a traditional name
    Name:Arabella Marie

3: You and DH adopt a puppy. What kind of dog and what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    9 or 10: Your choice of name, breed, & gender
    Name:Krissy Girl Pomeraian

4: You get pregnant with multiples! How many babies, what are their genders, & names? Roll the dice
    9 or 10: Twins or triplets, with your choice of genders & names
    Abigail Grace
    Alexander Gabriel

5: Your family moves to a new house in a different city. Where do you move to and what does your new home look like? Roll the dice
    City:
    5 or 6: Los Angeles, California
    House:
    5 or 6: http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb3...House44091.jpg

6: You and DH adopt a baby! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    3 or 4: A boy; initials are L.E.
    Name: Liam Elijah

7: Your family adopts a kitten. What kind of cat is it & what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: A male California Spangled Cat; name is that of another kind of animal
    Name:Tiger

8: You get pregnant! How many babies do you have, what are the genders, and what are their names? Roll the dice
    9 or 10: Your choice of how many babies, names, & genders
    Name:
    Aidan Levi
    Holden Charles
    Brooklynn Juliett

9: Your family moves to a foreign country. What country and what does your new house look like? Roll the dice
    7 or 8: Toronto, Canada
    House:
    3 or 4: http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanage...nd_485x340.jpg

10: TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY UP TO YOU!!! Whatever happens in the year you roll this number is your decision. Do you have a baby? Or experience another life event? Let your imagination run wild!

Although Sophia and Lucas thought they were done having children, a pregnancy takes the whole family by surprise. 3 months into the pregnacny, Sophia becomes very uncomfortable. Lucas calls the doctor and makes an appointment, right away. 2 days later, Sophia and Lucas make their way to the doctor only to find that Sophia is expecting sextuplets! This is the Greenshold family worst nightmare. After 3 moree months of careful thinking and a very uncomfortable Sophia, Sophia finally goes into an intense 36 hour labor. The Greenshold family has decided to keep all the babies and make a total of 12 kids. Lucas and Sophia can not believe that they have 12 children, but could not bear to put their children up for adoption. They kno wthat the family will pull through!
    Names: Ethan Andrew, Gabriella Rose, Nathaniel Patrick, Maya Alexa, Wyatt Nicholas, Gillian Paige
    Family:
    Sophia Eliza-38
    Lucas William-39
    Arabella Marie-9
    Abagail Grace-7
    Alexander Gabriel-7
    Liam Elijah-5
    Aidan Levi-3
    Holden Charles-3
    Brooklynn Juliett-3
    Ethan Andrew-1
    Gabriella Rose-1
    Nathaniel Patrick-1
    Maya Alexa-1
    Wyatt Nicholas-1
    Gillian Paige-1

DW's name: Amelia Jane Forrester
    DH's name: Daniel Tom Forrester
    Year of marriage: 2010

If you roll a...
    9 or 10: http://www.theeasywaytomakemoney.co.uk/big_house1.jpg

2: You get pregnant! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    AddisonAddieCharlotte Forrester

3: You and DH adopt a puppy. What kind of dog and what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    Black Labrador, named Skye.

4: You get pregnant with multiples! How many babies, what are their genders, & names? Roll the dice
    Evie Summer Forrester and Jesse Kai Forrester

5: Your family moves to a new house in a different city. Where do you move to and what does your new home look like? Roll the dice
    City:
    Richmond, Virginia
    House:
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...1167dSjc6D.jpg

6: You and DH adopt a baby! What is the baby's name & gender? Roll the dice
    Cameron Harry Forrester

7: Your family adopts a kitten. What kind of cat is it & what is his/her name? Roll the dice
    A female Birman, named Adele

8: You get pregnant! How many babies do you have, what are the genders, and what are their names? Roll the dice
    Autumn Jade Forrester, Felicia Skye Forrester, NathanielNateJace Forrester and Noah Austin Forrester

9: Your family moves to a foreign country. What country and what does your new house look like? Roll the dice
    1 or 2: Paris, France
    House:
    1 or 2: http://www.huge-houses.com/wp-conten...in-paris-2.jpg

10: TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY UP TO YOU!!! Whatever happens in the year you roll this number is your decision. Do you have a baby? Or experience another life event? Let your imagination run wild!
    Skye manages to end up being the father of a whole litter of puppies, they keep two puppies, one for the new-born boys, and one for the girls. The boy’s one ends up being Nix, while the girls call theirs Twilight.

Family:
    Amelia and Daniel Forrester (35-37)
    AddisonAddieCharlotte Forrester (8)
    Evie Summer Forrester (6)
    Jesse Kai Forrester (6)
    Cameron Harry Forrester (4)
    Autumn Jade Forrester (2)
    Felicia Nicole Forrester (2)
    NathanielNateJace Forrester (2)
    Noah Austin Forrester (2)
    Black Labradors:
    Skye (7)