Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: natural birth?

natural birth?

who thinks that i should do a natural birth the majority win.. :???:

Go for it, but it's not a majority win issue. It's a personal decision and there are several factors which can affect the kind of birth you have. If you want to go natural you need to prepare yourself. I recommend the Bradley method, but there are several others.

I don't recommend you choose your birthing method based on the opinion of strangers on the internet, but I am a firm believer that natural births are best. Good luck.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

lol hilarious. Can we also vote for the day you go into labor?

Meogan,
    I agree-- the Bradley method is really wonderful!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

That would be like choosing the gender of your baby based on majority rule. You need to decide for yourself. There is nothing we can say to sway your decision. It has to come from within.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.