Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yeah, that's what I told DH. Spelle Ivorie just looks like a stripper name.
    We don't use nicknames for our girls, so nicknames wouldn't be an issue. It one arises, then that's okay, but we just call our girls by Odette and Acacia.

But I do like Ivory Tallulah .
    Mama of the Watson clan!

Odette Seraphina Watson (3 1/2)
    &
    Acacia Penelope Watson (2)
    &
    Leonie Genevieve Watson (Newborn)

Plus our rescued pugs Oscar & Minnie!

I really like Ivory, and it's a fresh take on the surging ivy.
    Ivory Tallulah is a splendid combination too.
    Top Girls: Tessa, Audrey, Joyce nn Joy, Harriet, Lynn, Regina nn Reggie, Diana, Ivy, Anthea NN Thea
    Top Boys: Theodore nn Theo, Quade, Miles, Cormac, Keith, Isaac, Jude, Flynn, Max.

Irish name Indulgances: Donncha, Padraig, Méabh, Gráinne.

Would you be open to Ivy? Ivory is a little but stage name-ish to me plus it makes me think of the illegal Ivory trade :/ but its not bad sounding in theory, but I would use the Ivory spelling if I were you.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I'm not a huge fan of Ivory, sorry. I've heard it used on both genders pretty much equally so it seems a bit too ambiguous to me (especially next to such girly, sweet names as Odette and Acacia). I would either opt for Ivy, or go for one of your other options (Imogen, Thisbe, and Cecily, right?)--I think all of those are lovely with Odette and Acacia.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like it, but am biased because it's our cats name we used to call her Ivy for short... And we also call her Ive, Ivoryanna and Ivorypants. I agree you should spell it Ivory though.
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.