Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help Us Narrow It Down

First of all we want to say thank you for all the help you berries have already given us in naming our twins We don't know the sexes but we have two girls names picked out Delaney and Bristol! Now we need help with boys names. We have some possible combos picked out but feel free to rearrange them. Please give your favorite combo for each FN we have listed, we are pretty sure that those are the only FN contenders now. Make sure to give us your top 2 names as well! LN is Kane.

Logan Amos
    Logan Brooks
    Logan Beau
    Logan Clive
    Logan Riley
    Abram Beau
    Abram Clive
    Abram Boone
    Boone Brooks
    Boone Clive
    Amos Boone
    Amos Beau
    Amos Clive
    Callum Blake
    Callum Boone
    Callum Beau
    Samuel Colt (DH really wants this but I am worried it is too much. Thoughts Please!)
    Samuel Boone
    Samuel Clive
    Samuel Beau
    Samuel Callum
    Samuel Logan
    Samuel Abram

Thank You so much
    Stacy

Proud Momma To Dean Clifford ♥ Paisley Madison ♥ Russell Blaise ♥ Cheyenne Mariah ♥ Boone Avery ♥ and Delaney Meadow

Logan Riley Kane sounds like a great little cowboy, and my other favourite is Samuel Boone Kane. I don't think Samuel sounds very western but I think the middle name Boone really pushes it there. Congrats on picking out two girls names!

I adore Boone, so that of course gets my vote! I like Boone Clive better than Boone Brooks, but would you consider Boone Amos? I think that's perfect! I also love Callum Beau, Samuel Colt, and even sort of Amos Beau, but I think that is a lot of name for a little boy to live up to! I honestly can't decide between Callum Beau and Samuel Colt--I think both are utterly perfect and Boone and Sam/Sammy or Boone and Callum/Cal are really handsome together. I think Delaney and Boone would be perfect if you have B/G twins!

Good luck!

Callum Blake followed by Logan Riley. Nice names!

I love the name Samuel, and it's my favorite from your list. I really like Samuel Beau. None of your other names really appeal to me, but I do love Samuel, and I'm sure whatever you would pick to go with it would sound great!
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel