Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    If I was a boy my mom wanted Seth and my dad wanted Andrew. (He ended up getting his Andrew when he and my stepmom had my brother 8 years later). Apparently my mom was set on naming me Danacia (Da-nay-sha). This is funny to me because it seems so random and not at all the same style as my actual name (Erin) but apparently she saw the name on a boat in the harbor near our house. It was called The Danacia Kay and for some reason she loved it.

Her story is that when I was born she decided I "didn't look like a Danacia" (lol) and she went to take a shower and think of other names. Apparently when she came back to the room, my dad had already filled out the form and put down Erin as my name. My mom is a little nutty and I don't know if that story all adds up (can the father choose the name without the mother's consent?), but regardless, I'm glad I'm Erin and not Danacia.

Back in the old days when I was born, every birth was a surprise. So my "boy" name was supposed to be Wadsworth Brewster, after my father and my mother's maiden name. My mother wanted to name me Deirdre, but ended up naming Leslie for Leslie Caron.

My daughter's "boy" name was to be George Thomas. I never picked out a girl's name for my son, I knew he was a boy from the get-go, even though I didn't technically know.

My mum wanted to name me Amy but my dad won and i was named Lauren. I think both are nice but think i am more a Lauren. My younger sister is named Amy which suits her. Don't think they picked out a name if i was a boys.

My husbands name is Christopher. His parents thought he wa a girl and picked the name Sarah. They didnt have a boys name when he was born, his sister suggested the name. Not sure if she suggested it as their mum is Christine.
    Blue Bundle Due 11th May 2013

Top Girls Name: Eleanor June
    Girls Names: Amelia Florence ~ Matilda Ivy ~

Top Boys Name: Alexander Richard
    Boys Names: Ethan Daniel ~ Henry John ~ Nathan James ~

My name is Clare, but my mom's other two choices were Magdalena, after my father's mother, and Eve.

I am mattie adele, almost named Martha terese