Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    My mom wanted to name me Jennifer. And no offense to all of you Jennifers out there, but there are a lot of you, so I'm glad my dad's more offbeat choice won the day!

If I'd been a boy I would be called Christian.

Henry's girl name was Mary, and I actually called him that for about 3 months until we found out she was a he! LOL

Baby girl's boy name was Felix. Baby girl does not have a girl name yet!
    Lara -- mama to Henry (June 2000) & Agnes (April 2012) and one angel baby

Let's see, at first my mom wanted to name me Nadori or something or that sort. Then she thought of Sage but my dad didn't like that as a first name so it's my middle. Then they played around with family names and decided that they liked Alice, I don't know why they decided against it. Then somehow they came up with Violet, which I think would've been neat, but our family friend Kelly insisted that in Junior High/ Middle School I would be called 'Violent'. Dunno how he got that idea. So then my parents went back to looking at family names and decided on Anna.
    If I had been a boy I would have been Noah.
    Oh and 1 more: My dad's name is Frank and he kept trying to convince my mom to call me Frankie (as a girl's name)

Phoebe but my dad couldn't spell it! Luckily they didn't go with it regardless because then Friends came out and got really popular. My mum really wanted to call me Emily, but my dad insistsed they named me Harriet. Now my mum says she's glad they didn't use Emily as my first name
    Marley Caspar ♂ Felix Grey ♂ Finley Noah ♂ Huxley Finch
    Esmé Ruby Rosalyn ♀ Luna Pearl ♀ India Iris ♀ Hazel Fauna

Interesting thread! I actually had two different names before my parents picked me up (I was adopted) my biological mother called me April and a nurse I stayed with for 3 weeks after I was born named me Jennifer (as you can see I was born late 70s lol) the minute my mom saw me she renamed me and Im really happy she did!
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I don't think my mother even considered I would be a girl. The doctor told her I was a boy up until I came out. Since she had no idea i was going to be a girl, she had only considered boy names. So, until I was born, I was going to be Alexander William.

When she saw me though, she said, "Oh, my little angel." So I'm Angel Starr. It's a completely different style of name than the boys name.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014