Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You, Beatrix Mabel

You are 17 1/2 years old and you are the youngest of 4.
    2 boys and 1 girl

Rupert Gray, Theodore Knox, Matilda Wren

Your family has always married into wealthy families. At school, you meet a boy, Robert Cole. He isn't wealthy at all. He is a soccer player. He really likes you and you, him. You both go on a date. It works out!

After 4 months, he has you meet his parents. His mom,Louise, and his dad, Arthur, like you. His older sister and brother, like you also. He wants to meet your parents.

So the day comes he meets your family. He is surprised, he didn't know you were that rich. It goes well everyone likes him. As soon as he leaves, your parents find out he's not wealthy and they dis-approve, you all fight about it. You run away. To his house, his parents let you stay.

6 months later, you find out your pregnant with twin boys. Everyone is happy. You finally speak to your family. They are upset but are happy for you. You are now 18.

Mason Caleb Buck & Jackson Milo Rex

You get married. It is a beautiful ceremony. Your parents buy an apartment. Things seem great. But they turn out not to be so great on the twins 3rd birthday, you find out Robert has been cheating. Ailsa shows up and you find them making out on your bed. You get a divorce and your wealthy best friend Matthew Leon.

You and Matthew go out a couple times, and it works out. 5 months later he proposes and you both get married. He adopts your kids. You both decide to have a child. 9 months later you have a girl. Pick a name that is a bad girl name and the middle is flowery.

Me: Annabel Ruby "Annie"

I am 17 1/2 years old and I am the youngest of 4.

6. triplets (2 boys, 1 girl) and me.
    Luca Harry & Joel Oscar & Sophia Grace

My family has always married into wealthy families. At school, I meet a boy, Max Finley. He isn't wealthy at all. He is a soccer player. He really likes me and me, him. We both go on a date. It works out!

After 4 months, he has me meet his parents. His mom, Diana Lois, and his dad, Tristan Eric, like me. His older sister and brother, like me also. He wants to meet my parents.

So the day comes he meets my family. He is surprised, he didn't know I was that rich. It goes well everyone likes him. As soon as he leaves, my parents find out he's not wealthy and they dis-approve, we all fight about it. I run away. To his house, his parents let me stay.

6 months later, I find out I'm pregnant. Everyone is happy. I finally speak to my family. They are upset but are happy for me. I am now 18. Roll the dice and pick the names:
    Matilda Bridget & Jack Harry

We get married. It is a beautiful ceremony. My parents buy an apartment. Things seem great. But they turn out not to be so great on the twins 3rd birthday, I find out Max has been cheating. Hannah shows up and I find them making out on our bed. We get a divorce and my wealthy best friend, Jacob.

Me and Jacob go out a couple times, and it works out. 5 months later he proposes and we both get married. He adopts my kids. We both decide to have a child. 9 months later we have a girl. Pick a name that is a bad girl name and the middle is flowery.
    Mabel Rose

You, Beatrix Alice "Bea". Roll and pick.

6. http://nameberry.com/list/195/British-Names-for-Girls

You are 17 1/2 years old and you are the youngest of 4 (ROLL AND NAME THEM YOURSELF)
    1. 3 girls,1 boy

DSis1: Pippa Rose "Pip" (28)
    DSis2: Millie Ann (24)
    DBro: Angus Jude "Gus" (22)

Your family has always married into wealthy families. At school, you meet a boy Milo Thomas. He isn't wealthy at all. He is a soccer player. He really likes you and you, him. You both go on a date. It works out!

After 4 months, he has you meet his parents. His mom,Mary, and his dad, Pete, like you. His older sister and brother (Libby & Alex), like you also. He wants to meet your parents.

So the day comes he meets your family. He is surprised, he didn't know you were that rich. It goes well everyone likes him. As soon as he leaves, your parents find out he's not wealthy and they dis-approve, you all fight about it. You run away. To his house, his parents let you stay.

3 months later, you find out your pregnant. Roll to find out how many. Everyone is happy. You finally speak to your family. They are upset but are happy for you. You are now 18. Roll the dice and pick the names:

-http://nameberry.com/list/183/Boys-Names-Trendier-Than-You-Think and http://nameberry.com/list/173/Boys-N...More-Than-Moms

Jett Landry & Jasper Landon

You get married. It is a beautiful ceremony. Your parents buy an apartment. Things seem great. But they turn out not to be so great on the twins 3rd birthday, you find out Milo has been cheating. Lisa shows up and you find them making out on the 2 of you's bed. You get a divorce and your wealthy best friend William Andrew "Liam" ROLL AND PICK A NUMBER
    1. William
    2. Maxwell
    3. Ronald
    4. Andrew
    5. Matthew
    6. Jacob
    You and Liam go out a couple times, and it works out. 5 months later he proposes and you both get married. He adopts your kids. You both decide to have a child. 9 months later you have a girl. Pick a name that is a bad girl name and the middle is flowery.

LIST YOUR FAMILY HERE (EVERYBODY):

DW: Beatrix Alice "Bea"
    DH: William Andrew "Liam"

DS/DS: Jett Landry & Jasper Landon (4)
    DD: Sadie Rose (NB)

Bea'sFam:
    Pippa Rose
    Millie Ann
    Angus Jude

EX: Milo Thomas
    Hisparents: Mary & Pete
    HisSibs: Libby & Alex
    HomeWreck: Lisa

Me: Seraphina Isabella "Sera"

Siblings (B/B/G triplets): Raphael Mauro "Raph", Valentino Gianni "Lenny" and Francesca Sofia "Frankie"

Boy: Harlan James

After 4 months I meet his parents, Willa Emmaline and John Ellis "Johnny", and his brother and sister, Victor Graham and Anna Pearl

2 months later, I fall pregnant with twins:

CLEA ISABEAU and WILLEM ASHER "WILL"

We get married, but Harlan cheats on me with a woman named Greta.
    We get a divorce and I remarry my best friend William "Billy".
    Our daughter is born 9 months later:

JEZEBEL POPPY

My family:

Sera and Billy, and children Clea, Will and Jezebel

You, Nicola Alice *Nicki*

3 girls, 1 boys siblings: Amelie Anne *Ellie", April Shirley, Rhiannon Millie, Justin Tony

Your family has always married into wealthy families. At school, you meet a boy (Jaret Nathaniel). He isn't wealthy at all. He is a soccer player. He really likes you and you, him. You both go on a date. It works out!

After (4) months, he has you meet his parents. His mom,(Christine Eliza), and his dad, (Robert James), like you. His older sister and brother, like you also. He wants to meet your parents.

4 months later, you find out your pregnant with Triplets. Everyone is happy. You finally speak to your family. They are upset but are happy for you. You are now 18.
    Audrey Valerie & Rainey Bridget *Rain*

Jaret cheated on me with Namoi Anessa. I re-Married to Maxwell Christopher
    We have a little girl named: Delaney Lila *Laney*

My family: Maxwell, Nicola, Audrey, Rainey & Delaney