Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good name for an assassin!!

Hey y'all. So I'm writing a story that is, what I like to call, a SciFiHorFanWesTopian story. It's got elements of Sci/Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Western, and Dystopian in it. It's set in our future, in about 500 years from now, and Society has reverted, Earth's resources are running out. There are alot of hired killers in the "New Earth", and I need some name ideas. They need to sound tough, they can be feminine, masculine, or a combination of the two. Most of them are minor characters, but there is one who plays a major role in the story and I need a really, really good name for him. He's 6"2' 190 lbs, has piercings in his ear, a mangled lip, and Shoulder length black hair, and snapping Blue eyes. He's a very sardonic character, and not very good looking, but very fit. So take that into account too.

Thank you!!
    19 year old aspiring writer. Lover of names. Searcher of meanings.

Boys: Jack O'Neill, Rory Clark, Magnus Fox, McKenna Jace, Whistler Clark, and Timothy Crow
    Girls: Katie Beth, Saoirse Grace, and Ava Violet

General names:
    Raven
    Blaze
    Blade
    Indigo
    Red
    Scarlett
    Azalea
    Phoenix
    Drake
    Zane
    Zander
    Nyx
    Jaxon
    Jasper
    Aspen
    Jayde
    Lilith
    Raine
    Ashe
    Seth
    Gavriel
    Xavier
    Flame
    Adrian
    Obsidian
    Beckett
    Echo
    Damien

(I do a lot of writing about assassins. Like, a lot.)

Your main character dude:
    I don't have many more, I used up most of my best assassin names on the other list, but if you think any of those fit him, you can always use those. Her are a few more:
    Onyx
    Axel
    Diesel

Hope that helped!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Ooh, cool! Here's a few names that give me that "tough" image, as well as sounding futuristic, and might work:
    Brynn
    Lark
    Nix
    Ryo
    Yadira
    Oz
    Clio
    Amoret
    Zephyr
    Dante
    Fleet
    Booker
    Mac
    Sid
    Altair
    Vega
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

Maximus
    Arcan
    Lubbox
    Janquar
    Lincoln
    Reed
    Cyron
    Current Favorites:

Girls: Ruby, June,Penelope, Pepper, Matilda, Chloe, Arya, Aurelia, Cricket, Myfawnwy

Boys: Jack, Phillip, Patrick, Sebastian, Bennett, Copper

If I had a child tomorrow I'd name it:
    Ruby June or Sebastian Patrick

Cosmo, for your main assassin. Definitely.