Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Willa, and how to honor Victor

What are your opinions on the name Willa? Any middle name suggestions? I really love Willa Daphne, but I don't know if I'm want to use Daphne as a middle name or save it for a first name.

Also, besides Victoria, are there any other names I could use to honor Victor?

I didn't like Willa that much but lately it has been really growing on me! I've always liked Willow and it is very similar so it seems only appropriate that I would start to like it. I think it would really age well with a girl from young to old.

Victor... hmm... yes Victoria is all I think of too!

Maybe Victoire?

I thin Willa is a lovely name! DH and I considered it for one of our twins but we found others we liked better. I know a girl named Victory, maybe that would appeal to you
    Stacy

Proud Momma To Dean Clifford ♥ Paisley Madison ♥ Russell Blaise ♥ Cheyenne Mariah ♥ Boone Avery ♥ and Delaney Meadow

I sort of like Willa Daphne Victoria/ Willa Victoria Daphne or Willa Victoria but maybe Willa Tori? Only ways I can think to dissect Victoria is Victoire, Ria, Toria, Tori, Victory, Toya...since Victor/Victoria mean "victory/courageous" names that also mean some form of it:

Bernice "victory bringer"
    Colette
    Coline
    Deborah
    Nicole
    Nicola
    Nikita
    Nike