Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Willa vs. Nessa

I prefer Willa for her, and I think it goes better with Crispin than Nessa.
    Mila is a good one too.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I don't like Nerissa as a sister to Crispin, Nessa for Agnes would be better.
    And Nessa is more fun than Willa, although Willa could be for Willamina.
    Both Crispin and Willamina, and Agnes and Crispin sound like plausible sibsets. Nerissa is a different style from Crispin and they both have -ris- in them which makes them a little too matchy for me.

I would do Crispin and Agnes nn Nessa if I were you. Agnes is a better fit with her personality as well, a little awkward but still very straight-forward and knows what she wants.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Maeva + Eulalie + Rosalind + Emerence + Saskia + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Lileas + Helena + Rixende
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Alasdair + Edmund + Iskandar + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn

I never actually like the name Willa, I don't know why. Maybe, like you said, because it seems incomplete. I don't really like Nessa either, but it is weird and does in fact go with the name Crispin. I think Nessa's the way to go.

I like Mila..I would not start the book if Nessa or Willa were the main character