Names Searched Right Now:

Name alergic future mother! HELP!

I am expecting and can't wait. I just found out I am pregnant and don't know anything about naming! I need some advice and somewhere to start! I thinking I want a long Hawaiian middle name, but that is debatable. A easy first name that isn't to common would be nice, maybe something with a good nickname. I've been looking and here are some names I like, any advice, suggestions, or combos are loved! Thanks for all the help! Also I seem to like names that start with J's or T's and have a soft A sound.
    Girl

Journey
    Talia
    Tehani
    Becca
    Jamaica
    Beatrice

Boy

Alexander
    Ky-son
    Brendon
    Kainalu

Congrats! There aren't too many rules for naming children, though you might get a kick out of this (a funny set of naming rules): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4V-N6EEvY.

For girls, I think Talia and Beatrice are beautiful! Talia feels sophisticated, but relaxes where Beatrice feels more old-fashioned and grounded in my opinion, but both are great. I love Becca, but I would use Rebecca as the full name and Becca as a nickname. I think Tehani is pretty, though I would use a "normal" middle to balance out its Hawaiian charm. I do not like Jamaica: naming people after places is very trendy right now, and I think that unless you have a major connection to the place, it's to be avoided. There's something sort of colonial/imperial to me about using place names...And Journey reminds me too much of the band (I can see her in college surrounded by frat boys screaming, "SHE'S JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL!!") and also the shoe store in most malls I've been to.

Boys: Alexander is a classic; he might not be the only one in his class, but it's hard to go wrong using this name. Since it's long, I'd be careful not to make the middle too long as well. I don't like Ky-son. The dash in the middle looks pointless, since you'd say Kyson the same way and Ky and Son aren't too different names on their own. It also seems made up. I like the sound of Brendan (I prefer this spelling, but whatever you like), and according to Nameberry, it means "prince," but I've seen others cite its meaning as "stinking hair"....eww. Not sure how I feel about it, haha. I think Kainalu is nice; could be a spelling headache in the continental part of the US, though.

You have a very wide-ranging style (trendy, classic, soft and exotic, Hawaiian...)! I'll aim everywhere and see what sticks For girls, I think you might consider
    Jessamine
    Jasmine
    Jolie
    June
    Talitha (nn Tali)
    Tallulah
    Tamsin
    Tessa
    Amabel
    Finley (nn Fin)
    Rose
    Lila
    Calla or Callixta
    Gemma
    Paloma
    Rowan
    Eliza
    Indigo
    Kerensa
    Pippa (instead of Becca?)
    Lucia
    Kennedy
    Coralie

Boys:
    Henry
    Callum
    Kieran
    Keaton
    Kyle
    Kenyon--these past four instead of Ky-son/Kyson
    Garrett
    Gabriel
    Owen
    Davis
    Wade
    Lennox
    Leander, Lysander, Adrian or Xander instead of Alexander
    Lucas
    Julian
    Miles

Curious as to what appeals to you and what doesn't...