• The Cavalry Charge

6 42.86%
  • Be Brave

6 42.86%
  • We are the English Cavalry

2 14.29%

What to call my book

I can't decide what to call my book

It is set just after the first world war and it is about a man who was a major in the English Cavalry. The man (Jamie) is trying remember every single memory of his son (Thomas) who was in the same regiment. Jamie is tormented by (??????, don't want to ruin it!) until he screams out for his soon. But he doesnt come. He cant. And he feels that the only way to control them is to write them down

Please feel free to comment but please don't say 'this is rubbish' or 'dont bother your wasting your time' I am only 13 and I write because I love to write

For all the English dwellers a poem I wrote last year got me a Blue Peter badge
    Benedict, Sacha, Rafferty, Kingsley, Lincoln.
    Indiana, Waverley, Dakota, Oakley, Avery

If you have any more ideas please feel free to tell me
    Benedict, Sacha, Rafferty, Kingsley, Lincoln.
    Indiana, Waverley, Dakota, Oakley, Avery

I'm honestly not into the kind of fiction I think you're writing, but 'The Cavalry Charge' seems best, but I don't know what kind if charge we're talking about (a person in charge, electrical charges, charging into battle etc.) or if it's important to the story, so I find it very difficult to say 'this is your best option' and not wonder if it really is. 'We are the English Cavalry' seems to be a book encompassing so much more than what it's actually about so it seems a little misleading.
    Be Brave tells me nothing, and could probably be the title of 50 % of all books, so I don't think it's what you're looking for.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Louisa + Flora + Rosalind + Emerence + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Hera + Helena + Leonor + Eulalie
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Lazarus + Edmund + Oberon + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Vesper + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Forest + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn