Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Or......Lottie,( Liselotte ) Hattie (Harriet)
    I dont like Lettie.

I have a friend named Lotta. Just another option.

I'm not sure of the setting of your story, but a lot of these classic fairy tales were Germanic. Have you considered Liesl?

Would the character's full name be Lettie, or would it be short for something like Violet, Letitia, Lettice, or Juliet? I think that there are a lot of full name options for Lettie. Not that a full name would be neccessary in this particular situation.

I don't think it would be neccessary to inclue a longer name simply because of the simplicity and length of the story. I'm really glad you like it!

---

Jazzsammich I love the name Liesl, and actually want to use it in another longer, more adult story I'm working on!

---

I hadn't concidered Lotta. Maybe I will. It seems to be the more popular choice. Actually in some ways Lotta would kind of echo the message of the story. Hummmm Thanks Berries! I'll concider it!
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I don't typically like the name Lettie, but in this case, it is very effective. I think Lisa's okay, but I don't feel it either. I always thought that unique flower names were always good for fairytales. i.e. Azalea, Primrose. Often times, the princess or fairytale character has an amazing long full time, so sometimes the character's first name is long. I can picture Lettie for Charlotte but can also picture Lottie as a nickname. I really hope that I helped.
    Last edited by queenkasskaa; January 27th, 2012 at 05:27 PM.