Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Mine was too common, always 2 or three in class. Still encounter tons in my workplace, in the media and general public.
    Mama to Theodore Adl3r Emm3tt "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!! It's a GIRL!!!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

It was a love hate relationship with my name. but now i love it. Everytime i introduce myself people just look at me and say wow thats pretty. It's Machion (Ma-Chon) it's spelled Michon but I was suppose to be Ayla or Alaina. But I love it and it's amazing. i have had people ask to use my name for their girls.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I never particularly liked it or hate it. Now I do like it because, it suits me. Everyone tells me I "look" like a Lucy. I also don't know many people my own age named Lucy, so that's a plus point
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

How about naming her Flora instead? Flora feels less out of place with Joaquin and Avalin than Florence does.
    I think my biggest issue with my name is that it doesn't feel like me, especially with the nickname that my family has chosen. If I'd grown up using my name with the nickname Annie, it would've been a lot different.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

As a Mary, I had a lot of problems with my name. I was contrary and had sheep and will forever be either a virgin or a prostitute (depending on which biblical figure people are focusing on). I also always met a whole lot of old people with my name. A whole lot. Maybe a little under half. And my sister Eve was called Evie, but I had no nickname. I love nicknames and have always wanted one. It's also a verb (to marry) and I have introduced myself as Mary to people to have them exclaim "you're married?!?" Since I was a preteen at the time, I still don't know why they would think that. Also, at Christmas time, I get whiplash from turning to answer people. Only to then hear the "Chirstmas" following the "merry". And then I found out it meant bitter! And I was bitter. Oh so bitter.

But I do like Florence!
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~