Hybrid View

Names of Seniors

deleted for privacy
    Last edited by youssarian; January 12th, 2015 at 10:48 PM.
    19-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Kassia, Kimberley, Laurel, Lisandra, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Ruthie, Saba, Shaylene, Thalia

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Erik, Fable, Greer, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, River, Sage, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list! It's currently undergoing construction and revamping, but you're still welcome to vote!

I love Simone Marguerite (c'est magnifique!), Claire Elizabeth, Anna Katherine, Genevieve Delaney, Daisy Josephine, Grace Margaret, Marina Jane, Evangeline Marie, Rebecca Laurentine and Katherine Paige. Adeline Troy is an unusual combo for a girl. From the boys list, Alexander Jude, Nathaniel Moore and Quentin James stand out! Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think Troy may have been a maiden name. I didn't realize how common it was for girls to receive their mothers' maiden name as a middle name until I started finding out people's middle names!
    19-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Kassia, Kimberley, Laurel, Lisandra, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Ruthie, Saba, Shaylene, Thalia

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Erik, Fable, Greer, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, River, Sage, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list! It's currently undergoing construction and revamping, but you're still welcome to vote!