Names Searched Right Now:

Help! Stuck between cultures

Hi, so I just let my girlfriend go through my name list and she hated a bunch of my boys names and I've been trying to fill the list back up with names we both like, wants more Italian and Spanish names but I like Irish and Russian, at the moment my favourites are:

William
    Arthur
    Matthew
    Alistair
    Desmond
    Ivan
    Daniel
    Kellan
    Dalton
    Henry

Any help would be amazing, thank you!

-Evie

I know a bunch of Spanish Iváns, I think that would work for both of you (unless she doesn't like Ivan to begin with). And Daniel, too. Daniel is super multi-national.
    Maybe Tomás (both Spanish & Irish), or David (Russian & Spanish).

What kind of Spanish/ Italian names is she looking for? Something like Miguel, Juan or José, or something like Federico, Augusto or Feliciano, or something like Leo, Bruno or Hugo?

Catalan has a fair amount of names that can work well outside of Catalunya and transfer better than Spanish names to other languages, such as Efrem, Artur, Marius (Màrius) & Xavier (though it sounds way different in Catalan that it does in English)
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Adelaide Flora, Vivian Lilac, Orchid Minerva, Audrey Cordelia
    Opal, Zinnia, Sefora, Leire, Nuria, Freya

Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas, Ephraim Grey, Joscelin Amos
    Eneko, Ekhi, Bruno, Oriol, Earnest, Ivor

I like a lot of your options! Daniel and Henry are my favorites, though! Italian/Spanish... huh. What about Matteo, Giovanni (or even Giovanna for a girl?), or Luca?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)