Names Searched Right Now:

Help! Stuck between cultures

Hi, so I just let my girlfriend go through my name list and she hated a bunch of my boys names and I've been trying to fill the list back up with names we both like, wants more Italian and Spanish names but I like Irish and Russian, at the moment my favourites are:

William
    Arthur
    Matthew
    Alistair
    Desmond
    Ivan
    Daniel
    Kellan
    Dalton
    Henry

Any help would be amazing, thank you!

-Evie

I know a bunch of Spanish Iváns, I think that would work for both of you (unless she doesn't like Ivan to begin with). And Daniel, too. Daniel is super multi-national.
    Maybe Tomás (both Spanish & Irish), or David (Russian & Spanish).

What kind of Spanish/ Italian names is she looking for? Something like Miguel, Juan or José, or something like Federico, Augusto or Feliciano, or something like Leo, Bruno or Hugo?

Catalan has a fair amount of names that can work well outside of Catalunya and transfer better than Spanish names to other languages, such as Efrem, Artur, Marius (Màrius) & Xavier (though it sounds way different in Catalan that it does in English)
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

I like a lot of your options! Daniel and Henry are my favorites, though! Italian/Spanish... huh. What about Matteo, Giovanni (or even Giovanna for a girl?), or Luca?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George