Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink What were your weird cravings?

Our second baby is due in March, and the cravings I've had with this one are completely different than our first!

With our first baby girl, Rosalie, I craved sweets! Specifically peanut butter ice cream.

With this one, I'm craving saltier foods, aka the chicken pad thai from the Thai food place down the street.

What about you guys?
    Mama to Rosalie Paloma Skye (2)
    &
    Baby Girl #2 is due March 20th!

With my first (girl), I craved grapefruit and strawberries. With my second (boy), I wanted Chinese food all the time - especially hot and sour soup. With my third (boy), I craved waffles and watermelon - but luckily not together. I guess its no surprise that I gained less weight the first time around.

Baby #1-craved sugar like crazy-and I'm not a big fan. Baby #2-no cravings but after I had her-I crave ground pepper big time. The smell of it, the taste of it. That craving is still holding out. No cravings other than the pepper with #3 so far.
    Momma to Daytona Joette (6), Revvie Adessie (3) and Zabryn Amare (2)

With #1 (boy) I craved peanut butter, too. And chocolate. With #2 I craved guacamole big time, and the first four weeks of pregnancy or so, I had it many times a day. I didn't understand the craving until around the end of week 4 when I took the pregnancy test. After that, I didn't crave much except crushed ice. I've heard craving ice is bad, but I'm not sure why.
    Proud mommy to Nicolas Alexander (5) and Ethan Scott (3). Would loooove to have a little girl in our family next!

Threw out the old list. Looking for a new one!

With DD #1 I craved salty chips, chocolate, fizzy water, and iced tea. With DD #2, I craved fruit juice, fresh breadrolls, heavy hearty soups and stews, etc. Very different cravings for me!
    I gained more weight during my second pregnancy than my first.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.