Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I want names that AREN'T popular on nameberry.. :)

That's right! No Henry's, Vaughn's, Everett's, August's, or Julius'. You get the picture. No offense to anyone, but none of these are my taste. Neither are any of the others that are commonly drooled over. I'm trying to refine my list a little more so it'll be easier to find a mn I truly love. Because as it turns out, I'm still getting negative reactions for Magnus even in the mn spot. :/ I'd rather not have to get flack for this the rest of my son's life! Help?
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

Suggestions: Eric/Erik, Ove, Ole, Otto, Malthe, Matthias, Mads, Karl, Laurits, Nikolaj, Balder, Severin, Svend, Jens, Bent, Axel, Birk, Albert, Alfred, Asger, Bjarne, Bruno, Kaj, Carsten, Ebbe, Emil, Halfdan, Leif, Lynge, Peder, Esben, Eskild, Folke, Frank, Gunnar, Frode, Holger, Ingolf, Manfred, Oluf/Olaf, Ragnar, Rolf, Rune, Sofus, Sigurd, Thorkild, Terkel, Valdemar, Villads, Vincent, Vilhelm, Ditlev, Norman, Harald and Gorm
    Current Combinations: Luna Ellen, Navy Stella, Romy Alfa, Juno Luna, Indigo Ellen and Indigo Alfa.
    Other favorites: Wren, Nova, Julie

I won't be having any kids for the next 10 years or so, but I name puppies and kittens instead: Kara, Dexter, Johanna, Beatrice 'Bea', Alis and Molly. Molly eventually became Rosa. But I wasn't completely happy with that.

LOL. So you mean like Daxton, Pierce, Quade, Desmond, Falcon, Valiant -- all from my consider list which generally have not recieved particularly great feedback?
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    LOL. So you mean like Daxton, Pierce, Quade, Desmond, Falcon, Valiant -- all from my consider list which generally have not recieved particularly great feedback?
    Yesss! Actually, I've always dreamed of Falcon for a girl, but if everyone around me despises Magnus...well, you can imagine how they feel about THAT idea. Quade isn't a favorite for me, but Pierce and Valiant are great!
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.

I can add Roscoe and Judd from our own personal list.