Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Just remembered this one - One of the characters on the show "Pushing Daisies" was named Charlotte but went by Chuck. It's out there but it's kind of cool too.
    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

I really like the nickname Chuck for Charlotte. It reminds me of Chuck from "Pushing Daisies". I also like Cat but it is a little difficult to get to.

Also: Lotte (LAH-tah), Harlo (cHARLOtte), Lo, Lola

Adele, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Oscar

Carly? Carrie? I can't think of anymore that wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

Lola is a stretch but works for me by way of the -lo- sequence.

I was considering Charlotte for my daughter and was going to give her a family middle name that started with C to then call her CC or "cece". I've also heard the nicknames "chat" or "cha cha" although I don't like either of those very much. I like your ideas of Carly or Callie. In my experience...you will get to choose the nickname and won't really have to explain it as long as your child responds to it and identifies it as their name.

Still...as many other berries pointed out to me...part of Charlotte's appeal is its simple elegance and perhaps it actually doesn't need a nickname to preserve that inherent simplicity. Best of luck!!