Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yeah, I never thought we were terribly mismatched. Genae is constantly having her name misspelled/pronounced, so that would be the only downside.
    If you want to talk about mismatched, I recently heard of a family of girls from my church... Esther, Grace, Paisley, and new baby Liviya. Poor Paisley

Ugh... Esther, Grace, Paisley & Liviya?? It's like the oldest two and youngest two are separate families.

Sierra Ann
    No babies yet, just novel babies!
    Charlie, August, Jonas, Lincoln, Beckett, Whittaker
    Aurelie, Carolina, Lorelei, Selah, Annelie, Coralie
    http://distinctivelyknown.tumblr.com

I don't mind the latest baby's name, but Paisley? PAISLEY? *tear*

Hi Marissa. The Internet is a much smaller world than even I realized. While searching baby names for our new baby I decided to search my niece's names to see what they meant. Imagine my surprise when I found this post listing all four of the names together. What are the odds?! It seems we attended the same church. Words can be hurtful, please be careful...it's is so easy to be critical.

Quote Originally Posted by rissadesiree View Post
    Yeah, I never thought we were terribly mismatched. Genae is constantly having her name misspelled/pronounced, so that would be the only downside.
    If you want to talk about mismatched, I recently heard of a family of girls from my church... Esther, Grace, Paisley, and new baby Liviya. Poor Paisley

I don't get why people get so bothered by sibsets being "unmatched." Honestly, I'm only really bugged if the names are really similar.