Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Other than names more akin to a typical episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, I can't picture a woman named:

Holly (and sadly, Breakfast at Tiffany's didn't change that for me, even though I really like that movie)
    Macy (I know a 10-year-old girl named this, so that could be why)
    Amelia
    Lolita (but possibly Loleta)
    Jessie (not so much this one. I can't picture it on anyone above the age of 30)

I also would find it very difficult to take, say, a lawyer seriously if she had an ultra-whimsical name like Breeze, Lyric, or Passion.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

My mother's name is Teresa and because of that, I'll never be able to see it on a little girl. Same with Donna or Lisa or Linda or anything like that.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

There was some discussion of Melissa, which I can see on an adult, but there was a girl who rode my school bus who had that name but went by the nn Missy. She'd have to be about 30 now, so I really hope she's not still called Missy.

Also, someone said -ie names, but I find those in general more acceptable than -i or -ee names. For instance, I can see Jamie on an adult much easier than Mandee or Brandi.

Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Penelope. I know that its all the rage now, but I just can't see it on a grown woman.
    Archer
    Chloe
    Riley
    Purposely misspelled names
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |