Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    For me, its nicknames as given names. Maggie, Gracie, Nate, Ben, Tommy, Jimmy, Katie, Libby, Evie, Alfie, Archie, Theo, etc., etc... there are so many of them and more and more people are considering them without fuller names! I just don't understand that trend at all. There are only three names (at least, that I can think of off-hand) that I would actually consider using that are diminutives/nicknames: Jack (because I utterly refuse to contribute to the John frenzy in my family tree! Besides, if my brother wants to have a 4th--he's a 3rd--then he can have John/Johnny and I can have Jack. ), Kate (but only as a MN... because Arianne Eleanor Catherine is way to long. Just Kate honors more family pretty much equally, too), and Tess (because, for some reason, it just stands on its own for me. I can see a Tess as a businesswoman just as equally as I can see a Grace. Tess and Gracie just aren't on the same level to me. Tessie would be another story, though...).

Other random names:

Jasper (I can see this on an old man, but not on a baby/kid/teen. Does that count?)
    Lacey (I can't imagine a Grandma Lacey. I wish I could, because I love the name, but I just can't.)
    Zoe/Chloe (I don't even know why, because these names go way back. But I can't picture them past a seven-year-old)
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I have to agree with some of the previous posts- Kaylee etc, Nevaeh, also nn names like Maddy, Emmy, Gracie. Brittany, Kayla, Kylie, Cody. Any misspelled name such as Karsyn. Kiki, Mimi, Didi, Bibi. Some nn names are better than others.

For some of the previous posts- I'm a Lyndsey, I have to agree that it doesn't seem like an older name, although there is Lindsay Wagner and Lindsay Crouse to consider, who are older.

Aidan- I think of this is a man's name because of Aidan Quinn.

Campbell- I know a woman named Campbell who is 54, she carries it well and it seems very professional (she's in training to be a counselor).

Chloe- this one seems to age fairly well for me, but not Zoe

Piper- I actually see that as an adult name because of the adult Piper character on Charmed

Off the top of my head- Bentley. Ugh. I don't see him getting far in business.

Liberty
    Honey
    Blossom
    Cadence
    River
    Bentley
    Mercedes
    BMW (joke. Kind of, I expect there is one out there)
    Daisy
    Mason
    Landon
    Cameron
    Brooklyn
    Trinity
    MacKenzie and other Mac/Mc/Mak names
    Bailey
    Genesis
    Diego
    London, Paris etc
    Last names as first names on girls.

Lots, basically.
    Tallulah, Persephone, Eris, Saskia, Natasha, Zhanna, Matthias, Andreas, Dean, Isaac, Jude, Christopher, Caleb, Victor, Fabian, Skyler, Dexter, Cecily, Alannah, Savannah, Hester, Britta, Xanthe, Temperence, Violetta, Anton, Anatoly, Maksym, Ilya, Raphael, Gabriel, Xanthe, Carmen, Electra, Dahlia.

Thats really funny a lot of the names you have mentioned I know adults with those names and could never imagine them as a child.

Not Princess but that is just weird.