Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In URGENT need of plenty of names for my Book!

Stylish middle name for the first name, Rayne, and the last name Jennings
    Very stylish name for ex-super model/actress/superstar
    Name for very kind caring Italian girl with the last name Angelo
    Name for kind, quirky man obsessed with classic literature
    Name for gorgeous baby girl with a middle name from Shakespeare
    Names for a trio of rich, stylish girls

Stylish middle name for the first name, Rayne, and the last name Jennings: Rayne Amelia, Rayne Colette, Rayne Phoebe, Rayne Violet, Rayne Annabel, Rayne Delilah

Very stylish name for ex-super model/actress/superstar: Cordelia, Penelope, Aurora

Name for very kind caring Italian girl with the last name Angelo: Francesca, Chiara, Gemma, Simona, Ginevra, Emilia, Luisa, Giulia

Name for kind, quirky man obsessed with classic literature: Theodore, Maurice, Clarence, Frederick, Edmund

Name for gorgeous baby girl with a middle name from Shakespeare: Ivy Juliet, Elodie Katharina

Names for a trio of rich, stylish girls : Cecily, Helena and Rosamund.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I Love all Your suggestions- thx : )
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Stylish middle name for the first name, Rayne, and the last name Jennings: Rayne Amelia, Rayne Colette, Rayne Phoebe, Rayne Violet, Rayne Annabel, Rayne Delilah

Very stylish name for ex-super model/actress/superstar: Cordelia, Penelope, Aurora

Name for very kind caring Italian girl with the last name Angelo: Francesca, Chiara, Gemma, Simona, Ginevra, Emilia, Luisa, Giulia

Name for kind, quirky man obsessed with classic literature: Theodore, Maurice, Clarence, Frederick, Edmund

Name for gorgeous baby girl with a middle name from Shakespeare: Ivy Juliet, Elodie Katharina

Names for a trio of rich, stylish girls : Cecily, Helena and Rosamund.
    All I know for certain is that reading is of the most intense importance to me; if I were not able to read, to revisit old favorites and experiment with names new to me, I would be starved - probably too starved to go on writing myself.
    Penelope Lively

Stylish middle name for the first name, Rayne, and the last name Jennings - Rayne Lucille Jennings, Rayne Cate Jennings, Rayne Adrian/Adrianna Jennings, Rayne Madelyn Jennings, Rayne Teresa Jennings, Rayne Sophia Jennings

Name for gorgeous baby girl with a middle name from Shakespeare - Sophia Iris, Isobel Viola, Clara Ariel,