Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Things have been going surprisingly well with Callum. Our children have been growing up together, under one roof. Little Harlow is 2 and into everything. I quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. I decide Callum is nothing like Dexter, and I’m certain I’d say yes if he asked me to marry him.

Fortunately, I don’t have to wait long! A week later, he proposes and we’re engaged. We both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the actually wedding. So we get married 2 months later in the court, only with a few friends and family. Callum’s parents agree to watch the kids while we are away on your honeymoon.

We decide to go on a city honeymoon and visit New York City.

While we are on our honeymoon I tell Callum I’d like more kids. He agrees only if I’ll become a stay at home mom. I quickly agree and the two of us start trying right away. When I return home I put in my two weeks right away and right after my last day of work discover I’m pregnant! Callum is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boys and you get to name the girls. 9 months later, you give birth to twins.

They are both boys and Callum decides to name them Maxwell Hawk and Axel River.

When the twins are 2, we decide to try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year we decide to do in vitro. I instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS!

There are 3 girls and 2 boys, we decide to name them:
    Samara Auden
    Joelle Dove
    Rowena Avalon
    Magnus Raleigh
    Theo James

After having quintuplets me and my husband decide we are done having kids. But when the quints are 5 we are itching for another. We’re not sure if we can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after the quints) so me and Callum decide to adopt.

We adopt a girl from Germany name Leni Anya.

My family:
    Me: Maille Avice Mitchell (nee Ellison)
    My husband: Callum Jay Mitchell
    My child 1: Callie Grace Ellison
    Callum’s child 1: GabrielleEllieLilian Mitchell
    My child 2: Westyn Rian Ellison
    Our child 1: Harlow Michele Mitchell
    Our child 2: Maxwell Hawk Mitchell
    Our child 3: Axel River Mitchell
    Our child 4: Samara Auden Mitchell
    Our child 5: Joelle Dove Mitchell
    Our child 6: Rowena Avalon Mitchell
    Our child 7: Magnus Raleigh Mitchell
    Our child 8: Theo James Mitchell
    Our child 9: Leni Anya Mitchell

Things have been going surprisingly well with Asher. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Sebastian is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. You decide Asher is nothing like Dominic, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2 months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Asher's parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon.

Honeymoon: Ireland

While on your honeymoon, you tell Asher you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your 2 weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant. Asher is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to twins.

DS/DD: Luke Rowan & Arabella Joy Knight

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS!

DD/DD/DS/DS/DS: Anais Camilla, Penelope Edith, Theo Alexander, Joseph Arthur & Clarence Irwin Knight

After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Asher decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and Asher decide to adopt.

Adopt: Avi Nathaniel & Ezra Benjamin Knight

Things have been going surprisingly well with Adam. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Matthew is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem four kids bring. You decide Adam is nothing like Brad, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married two months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Adam’s parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon.

Where do you go?
    You visit Germany.

While on your honeymoon, you tell Adam you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your two weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant. Adam is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to twin girls.

What are their names? Arabella Faith Harvey and Arianna Grace Harvey

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS, and they are all girls!

What are their names? Mariana Juliet Harvey/Lara Claire Harvey/Joelle Sonnet Harvey/Callista Jasmine Harvey/Artemis Marcella Harvey

After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Adam decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and Adam decide to adopt.

Who do you adopt? A girl from Germany, named Leni Adelaide Harvey.

Husband: Adam Joseph Harvey
    You: Tabitha Delaney Campbell
    DS: Bentley Michael Campbell
    DS: Darius Mateo Harvey
    DD: Audrie Roze Campbell
    DS: Matthew Thomas Harvey
    DD/DD: Arabella Faith Harvey/Arianna Grace Harvey
    DD/DD/DD/DD/DD: Mariana Juliet Harvey/Lara Claire Harvey/Joelle Sonnet Harvey/Callista Jasmine Harvey/Artemis Marcella Harvey
    DD: Leni Adelaide Harvey
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

Things have been going surprisingly well with Theo. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Aeson is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. You decide Theo is nothing like Ben, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2 months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Theo’s parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon to Ireland.

While on your honeymoon, you tell Theo you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your 2 weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant. Theo is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to B/G twins!

B: Roman Bayou Fletcher
    G: Clarissa Elisabetta Verity Fletcher

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do IVF. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS!

G: Eliora Quintana Fletcher
    G: Bria Emerson Fletcher
    B: Henri Theo Fletcher
    B: Kaidan Blake Fletcher
    B: Dante Aragon Fletcher

After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Theo decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and the hubby decide to adopt.

Namibia
    G: Amara Jody Fletcher

------

Theo Kian Kieron Fletcher + Alix Clarissa Holt
    (17) Grace Za'karia Holt
    (17) Jadine Cosette Fletcher "Jade"
    (16) Alizabeth Roze Holt "Ali"
    (11) Aeson Aliczandar Fletcher
    (8) Roman Bayou Fletcher
    (8) Clarissa Elisabetta Verity Fletcher "Verity"
    (5) Eliora Quintana Fletcher "Ellie"
    (5) Bria Emerson Fletcher
    (5) Henri Theo Fletcher
    (5) Kaidan Blake Fletcher
    (5) Dante Aragon Fletcher
    (2) Amara Jody Fletcher "Mara"
    Last edited by kbiz; June 23rd, 2014 at 09:40 PM.
    KBiz

Grace Maeve ~ Elizabeth Marie ~ Michael Declan ~ Nicolas Davian ~ Claire Christine

Reverie - Sophia - Verity - Juliette - Corinne (Cory) - Kyrie - Alizabeth (Alize) - Kennedy - Stella - Clarissa (Claire) - Maeve
    Noah - Killian - Benjamin (Ben) - Aidan/Aedan - James - Julian - Henry - Jonathan - Koltyn - August - Roman - Lincoln - Aurelius

Aerin? Liam? Layla? Audrina? Alyssa? Seraphina?