Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Things have been going surprisingly well with Harry. Your children are growing up
    together, under one roof. Little Seraphina is 2 and
    into everything. Lily and Jade are 8, & Austen is 7. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids
    bring. You decide Harry is nothing like
    Zachary, and you’re certain you’d say
    yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week
    later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both
    agree that you’d like to spend more money on the
    honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2
    months later in the court, with only a few close
    friends and family members present. Harry’s
    parents agree to watch the kids while you are
    whisked away on your honeymoon to Spain.

While on your honeymoon, you tell Harrison
    you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if
    you agree to become a stay at home mom. You
    quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right
    away. When you return home, you put in your 2
    weeks notice and right after your last day of work,
    you find out you’re pregnant. Harry is ecstatic
    and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can
    name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to
    boy-girl twins.

Jade, Lily and little Sera are excited for another little sister, and Austen is completely ecstatic to have a brother.
    The twins are Vincent Orion Russell & Aurora Verity Russell. "Vincent and Rory"

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but
    are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to
    do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with
    QUINTUPLETS! They are G-B-B-B-B triplets.
    Their names:
    Felicity Willow Russell
    Charles Matthew Russell
    Horatio Salem Russell
    Thane Emerson Russell
    Draven Lucius Russell

After having quintuplets and having your hands
    insanely full, you and Harry decide you’re
    done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for
    another young one. You’re not sure if you can
    handle the sleepless nights again (especially after
    quints), so you and Harry decide to adopt.

We adopt a boy from Mexico, Gustavo Nathaniel Russell.

Our family:

Me: Melodia Astrid Russell-Finley, 32
    DH: Harrison Lucas Russell, 35

Jade Sophia Finley, 16
    Lilian Francesca Russell, 16
    Austen Eliot Finley, 15
    Seraphina Margaret Russell, 10
    Vincent Orion Russell, 7
    Aurora Verity Russell, 7
    Felicity Willow Russell, 5
    Charles Matthew Russell, 5
    Horatio Salem Russell, 5
    Thane Emerson Russell, 5
    Draven Lucius Russell, 5
    Gustavo Nathaniel Russell, 7 months
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Things have been going surprisingly well with Ben. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Atticus is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. You decide Ben is nothing like Zachary, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2 months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Ben’s parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon to the UK. While on your honeymoon, you tell Ben you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your 2 weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant with B/G twins. Ben is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy and you can name the girl. 9 months later, you give birth to the babies, Roman River and Arianna Amity. When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS! 2 girls and 3 boys! You name them: Saffron Mila, Kate Nina, Theo Dante, Sydney Everest, and James Rupert. After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Ben decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and Ben decide to adopt. You have two little twin girls from China named Xiu Roberta and Ya Erika. Family Complete!! Ben and Luce with: Elijah, Myah, Sulli, Atti, Roman, Annie, Saffron, Kate, Theo, Sydney, James, Xiu and Ya.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Things have been going surprisingly well with Oliver. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Roman is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. You decide Oliver is nothing like Christian, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2 months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Oliver’s parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon.

We go on honeymoon to France

While on your honeymoon, you tell Oliver you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your 2 weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant. Oliver is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to twins.

Our son's name: Charlie River James
    Our daughter's name: Arabella Faith James

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS!

Our daughter's name is: Clara Adelaide James
    Our daughter's name is: Catalina Ireland James "Lina"
    Our daughter's name is: Aurora Brooke James
    Our son's name is: Alexander Felix James
    Our son's name is: Alfie Cassius James

After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Oliver decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and Oliver decide to adopt.

We adopt: Twin boys from Israel, Avi Michael and Ezra Theodore

Our family:
    My name is: Charlotte Sophia Gallagher
    My brother's name is: Elliot Patrick Gallagher
    My dad's name is: Patrick Anthony Gallagher
    My mother's name is: Alicia Catherine Gallagher (nee Thomas)
    My ex-boyfriend's name is: Christian Nicholas Castell

My daughter's name is: Amelia Hope Gallagher "Mia"
    My son's name is: Tomas Brodie Gallagher
    Oliver's daughter's name is: Imogen Clover James
    My son's name is: Roman Daniel James
    My son's name is: Charlie River James
    My daughter's name is: Arabella Faith James "Bella"
    My daughter's name is: Clara Adelaide James
    My daughter's name is: Catalina Ireland James "Lina"
    My daughter's name is: Aurora Brooke James
    My son's name is: Alexander Felix James
    My son's name is: Alfie Cassius James
    My son's name is: Avi Michael James
    My son's name is: Ezra Theodore James

Last edited by metami43; May 21st, 2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Forgot a child! ACK
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Things have been going surprisingly well with Liam. Your children are growing up together, under one roof. Little Jackson is 2 and into everything. You quite enjoy the mayhem 4 kids bring. You decide Liam is nothing like Zachariah, and you’re certain you’d say yes if he ever asked you to marry him.

Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long. A week later, he proposes and you’re engaged. You both agree that you’d like to spend more money on the honeymoon than the wedding, so you get married 2 months later in the court, with only a few close friends and family members present. Liam’s parents agree to watch the kids while you are whisked away on your honeymoon.

Where do you go? [CHANCE]
    If your predominant ethnicity was not listed, you may choose from the above. - UK

While on your honeymoon, you tell Liam you’d like more children. He agrees and says only if you agree to become a stay at home mom. You quickly agree, so the two of you begin trying right away. When you return home, you put in your 2 weeks notice and right after your last day of work, you find out you’re pregnant. Liam is ecstatic and says he gets to name the boy(s) and you can name the girl(s). 9 months later, you give birth to twins.

What are their genders? [ROLL]
    5 – B/G

What are their names?
    Madden Arrow & Anastasia Faith

When the twins are 2, you try to conceive again, but are unsuccessful. After a full year, you decided to do in vitro. You instantly get pregnant with QUINTUPLETS!

What are their genders? [ROLL]
    4 – G/G/G/G/B

What are their names? [ROLL FOR EACH CHILD]
    Lennon Aurelia, Ivy Cordelia, Deanna Emerson, Eliora Bristol, & Gabriel James

After having quintuplets and having your hands insanely full, you and Liam decide you’re done. But when the quints are 5, you’re itching for another young one. You’re not sure if you can handle the sleepless nights again (especially after quints), so you and Liam decide to adopt.

What do you adopt? [ROLL]
    4 – A boy from Russia, named Misha Lucas

THE END!

List your family…
    Mommy and Daddy - Leah & Liam
    Mommy's kids - Isaac Weston & Aubrie Hope
    Daddy's son - Chase Sullivan
    Our kids - Madden Arrow, Anastasia "Ana" Faith, Lennon Aurelia, Ivy Cordelia, Deanna Emerson, Eliora "Ellie" Bristol, Gabriel "Gabe" James, & Misha Lucas
    Anastasia Danielle * Kate Madeleine * Cassia Violet * Maison Sofia

Elias James * Isaac Greyson * Noah Everett * Caelan William