Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Really need some advice....pleeeassee!

Please can anyone help?? The only name me and my other half have agreed on for our baby girl due in 8 weeks is Lula I really like the name but my OH thinks it's a bit too nick namey but it is a name in it's own right perhaps if we put an h on the end Lulah?
    My other half really wants to call her Tallulah but i think that is a bit too frilly? what do you think?

Also desperate for middle name suggestions, i liked Lula Rose but my OH isn't keen. Arrrghh this is so hard lol. Any suggestions would be welcome, thanks xx

I had a great great Aunt named Lula so to me it works as a full name. I do not like the Lulah spelling or Tallulah as much, they both seem trendy to me but thats just my opinion and plenty of people love them. What is it you like about Lula best? The two "l" sound? The "ah" at the end or "lu" beginning? Is there a style you like best so people can better recommend names for you? Tallulah Rose, though not my style is a very nice stylish name and might be a good one for you.

Some names you might like that are similar

Lucy
    Lucette
    Lucia
    Lucene
    Lilah
    Louise
    Louisa
    Leila
    Leiticia
    Lola

Rose names you might like

Roselaine
    Roseaimée (I saw this in a film last night and think its adorable) Rose-Aimée is a more common version
    Rosemee
    Rosemay/Rose-Mai (I like them both and think theyre very usable!)
    Rosette
    Roseline/Rose-Line
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

The only Talulah I know just goes by Lulah cause Talulah is such a mouthful. I think Lula is cute. Maybe Luella could be a longer option if you don't feel like Lula is complete enough? I really like Lua too and just plain Lou, so imo a name doesn't have to be long to work...but I have a long last name. I guess you could go for a longer middle to balance it to even something like Lula-Camille if that makes it seem more complete to you. Hope that helps!!

I like Tullulah a lot. It IS very frilly but "Lula" is way more nickname-ish. Giving your daughter the full name gives her more options as she grows up. Why not just make her first name Lula-Rose? It's super pretty and avoids Tullulah.

I think of Lola as complete, so I'd say Lula on its own is legit, so go for it if you love it!